“Yeah…” I laugh feeling slightly embarrassed, but that’s why I'm thankful I have Niall. Both of us can act like kids on stage, but we can be grown men when we needed to be. Especially in situations like this. “Anyways, do you ever wonder what the girls talk about?’’

"Girl stuff,” we say at the same time.

*Colleen’s P.O.V.*

The spa was absolutely great; and something I’ve needed for a long time. Once relaxed and manicured we decide to go explore this Edwardian mansion, the great outdoors and the equally lovely interiors.

“I just can’t believe how beautiful this place is,” says Perrie.

“The countryside is just so pretty,” chimes Andrea.

“I have a question,” I say. Andrea, Perrie and Eleanor all look at me; Kaitlyn still with Liam. “How do you girls do it? Deal with the fame and all?”

“As hard as it sounds, you get used to it,” answers Eleanor.

“But what about all the hate?”

“Unfortunately, it comes with the territory. It’s a shame sometimes, but worth it in the end because we know the guys love us.” I sigh. “Colleen, don’t worry about it. Harry probably won’t tell anyone about you for a very long time. And if he tries to, the guys will probably kill him. They don’t want to see you get hurt. The fans can be pretty mean sometimes.”

“I know…” The girls continuously reassure me that everything will be okay, and things will work out between Harry and me. We head over to the hotel’s restaurant to meet up with the guys as arranged on the golf course. I order wine like always when we take our seats along with El and Per; while Andrea orders a beer. She’s the only girl I’ve ever known to like beer so much.

“So,” she says, “What do you think the guys talked about? Don’t tell me they carried on playing; especially with Louis and Zayn who don’t play.

“Niall probably talked about Derby, beer and golf,” I laugh.

“You know Louis brought football into somehow,” laughs El.

“And Harry,” they all look at me, “Probably talked about you non-stop like always.” They laugh. I blush knowing they’re probably right.

“Ha. Ha,” I reply. “I can just imagine how annoyed they probably are at him. Then you’ll get Niall running it to us, ‘GUYS! I just got a text from my favorite derby player of our generation, Stefano Eranio!’” We all burst into hysterical laughter.

“Hey girls, sorry I’m late!” Kaitlyn says as she joins our table.

“Nice of you to join us,” laughs Perrie.

“Is the room sound proof enough?” Andrea snorts.

“For your information, that’s not all we did. If you must know, Li and I tried fly fishing… That didn’t work out… Then we tried Cider Maker, but that didn’t work either…”

“Then you went to check to see if your room is soundproof?” says El being as bad as Louis.

“Jeez, El, Louis is really rubbing off on you,” I joke causing her to blush.

“Very funny, Colleen.”

“Sorry girls, you know I’m a tease.”

“In more ways than one,” Kaitlyn winks at me.

“Shut it,” I slump into the seat.

“Where are the guys?” asks Kaitlyn.

“Outside on the terrace after they golfed. You know, more ‘guy time.’” I reply.