Journal Entry 14

"John where are you taking me? " I asked and John laughed.

"I'm not gonna say yet. " John pulled into a spot I think and then picked me up from the car. "Okay hold this. " John gave me the food and he held my hand as I, blindfolded, walked with him.

John grabbed the food and untied the blindfold. I blinked as the Park was lit up by the light of the moon. "I come here when I'm down or anxious, so I thought I'd take you here to! " John said I smiled.

"Thanks John... now I'm hungry! " We sat at the table and ate our food. I looked around the park, it was so oddly enough, soothing to be there.

I licked my lips again, cause they had been dry all day and it was driving me crazy. John burped, and I laughed. "You done? " Joh asked and I nodded. We threw the food away and we walked to the sandy play area.

We climbed up into the play-set and sat across from one another. A breeze came along and made me extra cold, even though I should be used to the cold I never did.

"John I'm cold... " I said and John looked at me.

"Same. " John laid down, and I laid my head on his stomach. I felt his hands go through my hair and I smiled.

"How's your day? " I asked and John chuckled.

"It's fantastic, you? " I let out a hmm, and laughed a little.

"Great. " I said and John sat up. I frowned and also changed into a sitting position. We locked eyes. His blue ones staring into my brown ones. We both started to lean in, completely out of my control. I couldn't even pull away, my nerves.

His warm soft lips then met my chapped ones and I melted.

This boy makes me gayer every passing day.