Journal Entry 9

My eyes flicked open, the warmth of John gone. I coughed, and got up. Finally Saturday. I rubbed my eyes, and walked into the bathroom. I finished my business /with washing my hands/ , and brushed my teeth.

I stepped out the bathroom, and looked around the people-less dorm. I sighed, and laid on my bed.
I put on my dropout hoodie and random pants with some shoes and walked outside. I walked down stairs, to see a huge booth at the grass.

"Party tomorrow, all welcome! " the person chanted, and I sighed. I felt something push me, and I fell to the ground.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to! " he said, and then instantly started chasing after his friend once again. I got up, and walked away.

"Lucas! " I heard John say, and I looked up. Oh fuck we're wearing the same hoodie... oof.

"Hey John! " I said, and looked around; I just wanted coffee so I don't sound like an angry gremlin.

"Someone shit in your mouth, why you sound so angry? " John asked, and I sighed.

"I ain't got my coffee, and we don't got milk, now excuse me... " I pushed him aside and waved, he chuckled.

"Can I come with? " John asked as he walked next to me.

"If you wanna be next to an angry gremlin. " I continued to walk until the coffee shop was in view. I ran into it, and John pulled my hand back.

"You don't just run into a coffee shop? " He Said and i shrugged him off. I walked in, and walked over to the cashier.

"What would you two like today? " she asked.

"Coffee with extra sugar, extra milk, and I mean to the point where it taste like eating a bunch of candy please? " The lady blinked, and then wrote it down.

"Um can I get a water? " The lady nodded and handed John the water. 4.69 hah. I pulled out $5 but John gave it to her before me. I looked at him, and he smiled.

Nice bitch smh. "Your order will be right up, also you two make a lovely couple! " John laughed.

"Thanks. " I blinked, and then walked with John to the waiting place. My coffee was being made, yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.

The coffee slip over to me, and I gulped down a big one. I smiled, and started to walk out, and John followed. "So you going to that party? " John asked, and I laughed.

"No I'm not but I am taking their alcohol! " I said, and John laughed.

"Yeah don't do that... they get crazy over that. " John said, and looked at the stop sign.

"Huh? " he knows what those parties are? Oh shit...

"Well Craig forced me to one when he was with his new girlfriend. " John chugged some water when he finished saying that, and I realize that he was hot at that moment.

Well damb. "Oh, how is Craig I heard he's in the hospital right now? " I asked, poor guy...

"Oh yeah, he had a serve panic attack but he's slightly better now... poor guy he's been throw a lot right now... " John walked and I quickly followed.

"Yeah... " I chugged more coffee, and rubbed my eyes with my free hand. I walked back to my room, and John probably followed.

I sat on my chair, and John sat on his bed. I felt like doing nothing that day...