Journal Entry 13

/two parts to this cause I'm to lazy to write it in one lol/

"Evan I'm so not ready for this. " I said, and Evan looked at me.

"Lucas, you look fine. Come on, your soon to be boyfriend is waiting for you! " Evan pushed Lucas outside his room, and smiled.

"Go on Luca! You'll be fine! " Jonathan said, and slammed the door in my face.

"Rude. " I said, and licked my lips. I saw John and I almost tripped onto my face.

"Um hah... you uh ready to go? " John asked, and nervously smiled.

"Yeah I-uh Yeah let's go? " I said, and I mentally face palmed. Great going Lucas.

~~~

"Let's hope you don't grab my dick again! " John said, and I giggled and covered my face. Why'd he bring that uppp.

"Shut the fuck up. " I said and he laughed.

"How about no. " John said, and I looked away flustered.

"I hate you. " I laughed and he sighed.

"I lo-I hate you too. " John Said and looked away as he stumbled on his words. I laughed at him and he slammed his head on the table.

"Hello I'm your waiter today, Trisha! What drinks may I start you off with?" She smiled.

"Can I have a water? " John asked and she nodded and wrote it down.

"Um lemme get a... Dr. Pepsi? " I said and she smiled and wrote nodded and walked away .

"She thicc! " I heard someone from the other table yell. Hmm how can I ruin their day? Okay perfect.
I'm gonna fucking spit soda at him.

"Dude shut up theirs two gays in front of us and their gonna beat us! " his friend yelled and I got up.

"Lucas sit down. " John Said and grabbed my hand.

"No. Im gonna slap him. " John sighed and pulled his hand back. I raised my hand and slapped his head from behind and the guy held his head.

"Alright, here are your drinks. Would you like to take your order yet? " She asked and we shook our heads.
She nodded and walked away and not a peep came out the guy.

Mission accomplished. I looked around and I saw... my fucking mom. Staring at me. Straight into my eyes. I can't be here. No no no no no no no no.

Get me the fuck out of here. "John I don't want to be here. " I said and he looked up at me.

"Why Luca? " John asked and i looked over again.

"My mom is staring right at me. " I said and John looked over.

"Let's just order food to go and eat somewhere else. " I nodded and the waiter walked over again.

"What would you like to order today? " she asked and John breathed.

"Can we order to go? " John asked and she nodded.

"Sure. Now what would you like to eat? "