ZAYN MALIK

You log off of twitter after seeing all the hate you had been getting. "Ew. Why is my zayn still with you? Go kill your self." Or "go cut some more, it will help everyone else" you feel your heart speed up and tears coming to your eyes. You throw down your phone on to the bed and walk to the bath room to find your "friend" while zayn was still at practice with the boys. You look at the clock. 2:35. He's coming home at 3:00. 'You have time to do it.' The voice us getting too loud for you And you know how to quiet it. You quickly take apart the razor blades and get a single one. 'It's flawless and skinny. Why can't you be like that. Zayn doesn't really love you. He just feels sorry for you' the voice is telling you. You put the blade to your wrist and began pushing it to your skin that already has about 200 scars already.  You feel the tears rushing down your face as you put the blade deep into your skin and move it against your vain. ''Hospital.......morgue'' you say quietly to your self. You probably have about 15 done when you hear the front down slam, meaning zayn was home. He lived by himself but the boys like to come over a lot. You quickly clean up the mess and blood, put some gauze on, and a long sleeve shirt. You walk down stairs, fake smiling. Zayn knew about you cutting from before, but he believes you stopped. "Hey Y/N!" Everyone yells except for niall. Niall was looking at your wrist. zayn comes behind you and wraps his arms around your waist. He kisses your neck and you feel him smile. "Hey love" he whispers. You turn around and quickly kiss him. "Y/N can I talk to you alone?" Niall asks. You nod. Zayn kisses your cheek and let's you go. You follow Niall outside. "Give me your wrist." He whispers. You shake your head. "I'm sober" you lie. It's no use lying. He grabs your wrist tight enough for you not to be in pain but for you not to move. You look down and saw that blood was already coming through. He quickly undoes the gauze and looks down. You did 10 horizontal and 3 vertical. You feel light headed. You suddenly hit the ground and pass out. When you wake up, you were in  zayns room. You hear quiet sobbing from beside you. you look and see zayn holding your blades. ''Zayn?" You whisper. He turns around and his eyes were red from crying. "Y/N....why? I t-t-thought you stopped." His voice is cracking. You shake your head. "I did. Your fans don't want me around. They want me dead." You feel the tears rush to your eyes. Zayn eyes turned angry. "YOU THINK I CARE WHAT THEY SAY? THE CALLED ME A TERRORIST! Y/N, I LOVE YOU! ISN'T THAT ENOUGH? I love you....." it was the first.time he's ever said that. The tears rush out. "Your not doing it again. I'm not losing you. I can't lose you." He whispers to you. He sits next to you. His lips are trembling. "I love you too but I can't promise that I'll stop but I can promise that I'll try to." You say, suddenly gaining your voice. He nods. He picks you up and brings you to the couch. You make your self comfy which means your cuddling with him. You fall asleep listing to his heart beat.