The Bling

Bling Bling Boy was always a sore loser. But when he watched from the window as Susan, the woman he adored, getting pounded by her brother, he was furious. Yet behind all of his fury, there was a bit of jealousy, he wanted to be treated like that by Johnny. He went home that day and immediately went onto Amazon to get the best lube he could find. 

      The next day, he quietly climbed through Johnny's window and saw him sleeping with both of his sisters in his arms. He quickly grabbed Johnny Sex's penis and began licking it up and down, it was getting hard. Johnny began to wake up and was startled by what Bling Bling was doing to him. At first he violently kicked him off the bed, but he was still a bit curious so he let him back on. 

     Johnny grabbed Bling Bling by the throat and started spreading his asshole with his mighty cock before Bling had the chance to use the lube. His enormous staff brought tears of joy to his eyes and Johnny kept thrusting faster and faster, nothing was going to stop him. Johnny let out a yell that woke the whole neighborhood and began to reach his climax so he picked Bling Bling up by his soft and saggy skin and shoved him on the ground. Johnny's penis quickly began thrusting into Bling's mouth and Bling was ready for the cum shot, he was ready to swallow like a man.

     Both sisters woke up and decided to help Johnny. They both took Johnny's penis out of Bling's mouth and both gave him a ferocious hand job. Johnny's penis was getting extremely warm and then cum sprayed all over their faces (including Bling Bling's) and Johnny yelled with all of his might until he was finally done. 

    Bling Bling was nearly dead after all of that intense anal he received from Johnny Sex and he knew inside that it was all worth it in the end. He took his lube and as he walked out, Johnny gave him a firm slap on his ass, followed by a wink.