chapter 7-Get out

You fell asleep in the car and your body was still sour from being tackled."y/n wake up" said Jack in a soothing voice "Y/N WAKE THE FUCK UP" he finally said yelling "GOD DAMN JACK LET ME SLEEP!" YOU SAID YELLING "Finally your awake" he said.You rolled your eyes "come on i want to come inside to see what you think" "inside?inside what" "come on and see"he said while getting out the car.Whn you got out the car you saw a big mansión "Oh my fucing god" "come on" you followed him inside "There is where you live now" "no way" "yes way" "goodmorning sweetie umm whos this?" you looked over at the stairs and it was a girl blonde hair,blue eyes and perfect body shape "oh goodmorning makenzie this is y/n-y/n this is makenzie my girlfriend" "girlfriend?" "yeah" he said while putting his hand over her "uhhh nice to meet you" "nice to meet you too so is she in the gang or" "shes going to join right y/n?" "um yeah...yeah" "Y/N COME OVER HERE!" yelled finn "ok im coming" you ran to where finn was and he was standing in a gym "oh so you want me to work off all the dounuts you made me eat" "ha ha very funny y/n your here for traning rookie" "rookie? who you calling a rookie remeber i almost broke your wrist and your back with the impact to the ground" "well lets see what you got ........rookie "ok thats it" you started to fight with finn playfully there was alot of punching and kicking but none of you got hurt."ok ok you win y/n" "ha whos the rookie now" "me i guess" he said while covering his face hiding a smile.You guys started laughing and then wyatt came in "whatcha doin guys?" "nothing" you said trying to calm down your laugh "guess you two were having fun" "we really were" finn said finally calming down "want me to leave you too alone or?" "its fine wyatt stay" "yeah join the fun of getting beat up by a girl" said finn laughing again "ok but y/n cant beat me up" "oh yes she can" "prove it then" " ok bring it wyatt" you said while smiling and then you started to fight again playfully."ok y/n please stop" said wyatt laughing then you all started laughing again " wow i didnt know hanging out with a girl would be so fun!" said finn "i thought the same thing!" said wyatt you guys couldnt stop laughing "oh y/n did you meet makenzie?" asked wyatt "yeah i did" "are you jealous?" asked finn "why would i?" "i mean im pretty sure you liked Jack and Jack liked you" said finn "oh no...i never liked him...." "are you sure?" asked wyatt "yeah.....im sure" "ok then let me go show you your room so you can take a shower and change thos dirty ass jeans"said finn you punched him playfully. "ok up here" he said pointing up the stairs then he showed you your room "wow so much space" "TO MURDER PEOPLE!" yelled finn in a playful way then you looked at him in a suprised way "im just kidding"
"you better be" "ok ill leave now so you can do your business" "ok bye finn" " bye" a few minutes later you Heard a knock on your door "come in" "you saw who it was and it was amkenzie holding a gun "makenzie why do you have a gun?" you said getting worried "get out my house now"she said while pointing the gun to you "what? i have to stay here didnt Jack tell you?" "i said GET OUT MY HOUSE NOW-IM NOT LETTING YOU STEAL MY MAN!" "man?what man? oh you mean Jack" "OUT"she said while shooting the cieling "ok ill leave you said running out the door and into another room full of guns."i need some of these" you said while grabbing two guns and running to the garaje "oh sick"you saw a lambo,porshe and a normal jeep."ill take the lambo thank you very much" "y/n what are you doing?" asked wyatt with a worried face "i need to leave now" he nodded not saying anything and grabbing more guns and supplies for you "are you sure this is what you want?" "yes wyatt makenzie was about to kill me but dont tell Jack until he notices im gone ok?" "ok" he said while hugging you for the last time "bye wyatt" you said as you got in the lambo and forgot about finn "oh wyatt tell finn bye for me ok" "ok" he said while going inside.You started driving.While you were driving you recieved a massage from joe keery."how the fuck did he get my number!" you yelled (text messages) hey Little girl" "dont call me Little girl what the fuck do you want" "im ganna go on a shooting spree  in your school and ill kill your only friend" "you wouldnt dare" "oh yes i would so if you want to stop me come to your school and we'll settle things deal?" "deal"(end of messages) You knew this was a trap but you didnt want angel to get hurt from whatever you did so you started driving directly to your school at a fast speed.