Niall's P.O.V.

After Heaven went to bed we were talking in the living room and the topic turned to Heaven.

"Why didn't you tell us you had lost a sister?" Louis asked.

"I knew," Liam confessed.

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Harry yelled.

"Stop screaming you'll wake up Heaven, and I didn't tell you because i didn't want you to have to worry about me.i knew Liam could handle it,"

"Okay, fine," Zayn nodded but looked displeased.

"I'm going to sleep then," I stood up and went into the guest bedroom and undressed before getting into bed.

"Goodmorning," I hear someone whisper in my ear. I instinctively smacked them away. I heard a whimper and opened my eyes to see a hurt looking Heaven.

"I'm so sorry," I apologized.

"It's fine," she shook her head," everyone else left but they wanted to let you sleep,"

"Okay," I said," what do you want to do today then?"

"I don't know,"

"I know what about we do a twitcam!" I said.

"Sure!" She agreed," but only if we wear onesies and flower crowns,"

"Deal. But I'll have to borrow one of Tyler's onesies."

"Sure, they're in the top drawer of his dresser," she said then ran up to her room to get changed. I went into his room and looked into the drawer. He had a few different ones. I eventually chose a cow one to wear. I went into the guest bedroom and picked up the flower crown that Heaven had given me. I went back into the living room and waited for her to come back.

"I'm ready!" She called down. When she walked into the room I smiled. She was wearing a pig onesie and the white and blue flower crown.

"You look beautiful," I complemented her. She blushed looking at the floor," let's get this going," I turned on the twitcam thing and waited until it had a few thousand veiwers," Hey!" I said facing the camera and looked at all the comments. People were saying hi and others were asking who was with me. Heaven was being really quite.

"Hi," she mumbled, barely audible.

"This is my Princess, Heaven," I introduced her.

"That would be me," she said a little louder.

"Who is she you ask?" I read one of the comments," well, since you asked, she is my most wonderful Princess and that's all that matters," I saw a comment I liked," what about you do prank calls?"

"Sure," Heaven nodded and took my phone off the table.

"Who should we do?" I asked then read through the comments. A few people said Ed Sheeran," we'll do Ed then,"

" i can take this one," she started scrolling until he found him in my contacts,"here he is," she put it on speaker and waited for him answer.

" hello?"

"Oh my gosh it Ed Sheeran! I love you! Your just so perfect, marry me!" She screamed.

"Who is this?" He asked on the other side, confused.

"I'm your future wife!" Heaven screamed back.

"How did you get my number?"

"It's on the internet, now marry me!"

"Not again!" He hung up.

"That was so much fun!" Heaven laughed.

"Who next?" I asked. A bunch of requests for the lads popped up," we can do the lads but they might be able to tell it's us,"

"Let's do Liam first," Heaven suggested. I called him and put it on speaker," oh my gosh you're so hot take off your clothes!"

"Hello Niall," I could practically hear him rolling his eyes.

"How did you know?"

"We're watching it with some of Tyler's friends so don't try them either," he explained.

"Fine bye," I huffed and hung up," let's answer some questions now,"

"Time, for, another, Q, and, slay," Heaven said.

"What was that?"

"Sorry, something tyler does,"(AN/ comment if you get it) she shrugged.

"Okay first question," I picked out a question." Where did you get the flower crowns?"

"Tyler made them," Heaven said.

"Next," I started scrolling through the comments and all the color drained out of Heaven's face.

AN/ sorry it's been so long. I was on vacation and the wifi was crap. Anyway I'm back now! How come this story barely has a hundred reads but Summer Camp has like 2.5k reads? I'm not complaining it just doesn't make since. Oh well. Love y'all anyways.

Vote comment read

6-30-14