Chapter 11

Third person POV

Potions was finally over and Harry made his way outside, down to the black lake with Padfoot. "Hey Pads." He whispered, petting his silky fur ever so softly. The dog barked his reply, and dipped his front paws in the lake as Harry was with his feet. "Y'know, I don't even realise its you most of the time.. You're just my pet dog.. I don't register that Padfoot and Sirius are the same person. Or dog or whatever. I want a real pet dog, you're amazing and everything but you're not my pet.. Hedwig's cool and what not.. But its not the same.. I want a lil pet wolf. I have a nack for animals."

Padfoot nudged Harry's hand and rested in his lap, all the while petting him some more. The two of them stayed like that for awhile, just cuddling by the lake, the sun giving Harry an almost glow to his face.

"Harry! Its dinner time!" Ron yelled running down to them, "Oh, I'm not--" Harry started, but got cut of by a low growl.. "I'm coming.." Harry muttered, getting up and putting his shoes and socks back on. "Kay mate." And and the two made their way to the great hall.

"Oh Ronald! You didn't bother him too much did you?" Hermione scolded once she saw how miserable Harry looked. "No Mione, wasn't him." Harry mumbled and pulled on a fake mask, smiling at his friends and ignoring all his food.

He thought he got away with it, Remus was laughing with McGonagall and they were having a jolly good time. But he hadn't. Not even Padfoot noticed. Draco did. And so did Severus.

"Potter." Snape sneered, walking out the hall after Harry; he had been trying to get to his dorm. Draco had spoke to the potions master and asked him to get Harry alone so he could talk, and what better way than giving him detention? "Yes professor?" Harry asked, his fingers clenching and unclenching. "You have detention." However something in Harry told him the man was lying, and for a good reason.

"Okay, sir. Pads, go to Remy's class, okay? I'll be back later. No protesting. Go, or I'll tie you up." Harry told the dog, slightly scolding him for the growl of disapproval he showed. And once he was gone, he turned to the stern looking professor, and then to the corner, "C'mon Dray, I know your there. I'm not that stupid. I thought you of all people would realise by now." He smirked and Draco came around the corner, sticking his tounge out.

"So professor, what detention have I got?" Harry asked, smirking almost. "Your detention will be eating a full meal, no excuses." The potions master explained, his voice silky sweet. Harry started spluttering, he didn't want to eat, he eventually gave up and glared at Draco.

"Why?" The boy whispered weakly, slouching over and into Draco's arms as the blonde got closer, "Because you're too skinny. And if I'm going to marry you, you can't be too slim or else you'll make me look fat. And we cannot have that, can we?" He smirked in a playful way, "Like I'd want to marry your privileged pureblooded arse Ferret." Harry sneers back in a very sarcastic manner, before breaking out into a huge grin, "Rude." Was Draco's only word as he sauntered down the hall to the dungeons, to Snapes home quarters, Harry following hurriedly behind him.

As the two boys and one man reached the painting of a sweet night sky, they entered quickly and found one plate of Harry's favourite foods, still steaming hot, on the center of the table. "Sit, Potter." Snape said in his monotone of a voice, and Harry obeyed, and started eating at the hand gestures he was being given.

After a few mouthfuls he was beginning to feel sick. "I'm full." Harry said, loud enough for them to hear. "C'mon lion, just a bit more, you've barely eaten." Draco commented, sitting besides Harry and wrapping an arm around his waist. "No.. I feel sick Draco." The smaller boy whined in a very child like manner, burying his face in Draco's shoulder.

"No, Harry come on, sit up. Do I have to feed you? Like a little baby, Hm?" The blonde teased, picking up the fork. "Do what you want I'm not eating anymore!" Harry exclaimed, sitting up with a child-like frown. "Fine." Draco smirked, and picked Harry up easily, setting him on his lap. "Now, here comes the airplane!" And Harry flushed with embarrassment, especially since his most hated potions professor was watching, holding in laughter.

If Draco was going to treat him like a child, Harry would damned act like it! "No!" He protested, closing his mouth a little too late and the fork was being pulled back out again. "If you spit that out at me I will put you I the corner." And Draco narrowed his eyes. Harry had an idea. He spat the chicken out at Draco, smiling. "Brat." Draco grumbled, wiping the saliva off his face. And the potions master cracked, he was laughing extremely hard.

"Harry!" Draco scolded, "Stop acting like such a child and eat the damned food." And at that, with Snape dying of laughter in the corner, Harry mustered up the most innocent face he could and said, "I'm sowwy Dwaco. Does you still wuv Hawwy?" And he batted his eyelashes, just to be brought into a huge hug, "Of course I do baby." And he stilled at the new petname, before grinning and hugging Draco tighter.

"Now eat child." Severus chimed in, after gaining his composure. "Sure." Harry replied, not making it an effort to get off Draco's lap before finishing half his meal. 

Now Harry was asleep in his bed, after explaining that Snape had him scrub cauldrons to his Godparents, and he was peacefully dreaming. And guess who he was dreaming of? You guessed it, Draco. And he didn't want to wake up from the dream, where Draco loved him unconditionally. But all fantasies must come to an end.

But was it all just a fantasy in his mind? Was it even just in his mind?

____________________________________

Hi! I'm so sorry! I hate making you guys wait, I'm a terrible author. But its here, and I'm super bored, so I must love you and leave you. I'm tired and I have to study. Leave your reviews and such down below??