06

"room 83..7"
sicheng knocked on the door and all he heard was scrambling to the door and arguing who was going to open it. they both opened it and quickly smiled.
"hello sichengie !", jungwoo brightly said while pushing dongyoung a bit.
"come in sicheng, taeyong told me why you are here so no need to tell us", dongyoung pushes jungwoo away from the door and opened it so sicheng could walk in. all three of them sat on the couch with sicheng in the middle.
"the trick to being confident is just go for it. clearly, you are a shy baby boy who needs all the love he can get. i mean jungwoo here is a baby boy but haha, he is nowhere near shy. man, he can get me panicked", dongyoung said.
"no no, if you're shy you need to learn. practice what you are going to say, let taeyong and jaehyun demonstrate for you", jungwoo said and patted sicheng on the shoulder.
"I basically said that", dongyoung said in between his teeth.
"yeah but I had the demonstration idea", jungwoo said with a confident smile.
"I'll just leave and ask them. you two go ahead and argue or whatever", sicheng stood up and walked out of the door.

back at sicheng and taeyong's room, sicheng opened the door to taeyong sitting on jaehyun's lap and watching TV.
"taeyong, no one is helping me. help me figure out to tell yuta I like him", sicheng whined.
taeyong groaned and got off of jaehyun's lap. he grabbed sicheng by the shoulders.
"just go tell him ! i got a plan. next week there is a math test. i want you to study with him, and then hook up. boom."
"okay, I guess I will try."