5x10 - Abandon All Hope

Start from the beginning

"Do you have any idea how much this rug cost?"

Two men grab Sam and Dean from behind, disarming them and pinning their arms. Crowley holds up the Colt "This is it, right? This is what it's all about" Crowley aims the gun at Dean, then adjusts his aim and shoots both men.

"We need to talk. Privately" Crowley leads Dean and Sam into another room.

"What the hell is this?" Dean asks.

"Do you know how deep I could have buried this thing?" Crowley waves a hand, the door slams shut. "There's no reason you or anyone should know this even exists, except that I told you"

"You told us" Sam says.

"Rumors, innuendo, sent out on the grapevine"

"Why? Why tell us anything?" Sam asks.

Crowley aims at Dean again "I want you to take this thing to Lucifer and empty it into his face"

**********

Bobby's House – Night

Five full shot glasses in a row next to a row of three upside-down shot glasses, a gap, and a full shot glass. Another glass is placed upside-down in the gap. Jo drinks from a beer bottle. Ellen drains the fifth and puts it back upside-down.

"All right, big girl" Ellen tells Castiel.

"Well" Castiel drains all five of her hers in a row. Ellen stares "I think I'm starting to feel something"

Jo gawks and grins. Sam and Dean are sitting at opposite sides of Bobby's desk, both with beer bottles.

"It's gotta be a trap, right?" Sam asks.

"Sam Winchester, having trust issues with a demon. Well, better late than never" Dean teases him.

"Thank you again for your continued support"

"You're welcome" They clink bottles and drink. "You know, trap or no trap, we got a snowball's chance, we gotta take it, right?"

"Yeah, I suppose"

**********

Dean looks past Sam, attention caught by Castiel, Ellen and Jo. Sam looks too. "Boy, talk about stupid ideas"

"Good god. True, that" Dean gets up and goes over to the refrigerator, where Jo is rummaging, rear end prominent. She turns around and Dean is right there.

"Hey"

"hey"

"So. Dangerous mission tomorrow. Guess it's time to eat, drink, and, you know, make merry" Dean flirts.

"Are you giving me the last-night-on-earth speech?" Jo asks.

"What?"

"What?"

"no" they laugh "If I was, would, uh, would that work?" Dean asks.

Jo leans in for a kiss, but stops at the last moment "No. sweetheart, if this is our last night on earth, then I'm going to spend it with a little thing I call self-respect" Jo laughs and leaves.

"If you're into that kind of thing"

"Everybody get in here! It's time for the lineup. Usual suspects in the corner" Bobby tells them.

Sam comes in, then Ellen "Oh come on, Bobby. Nobody wants their picture taken"

"Hear, hear"

"Shut up. You're drinking my bear" Bobby tells her.