02

***
You

School is a place where I have to endure myself from getting tortured mentally by these annoying teachers. "And so for your senior year project, I want you to pair up with your seatmates and your group partner stays like that until the end of this year." The old lady said, I glanced over my seatmate who's none other than Jungkook who wiggled his eyebrows at me.

" The old lady said, I glanced over my seatmate who's none other than Jungkook who wiggled his eyebrows at me

I rolled my eyes.

"Idiot."

"So, one of you will come upfront and choose your topic." She said and lined up the papers on her desk as the students got up and walked in front, "You go Y/N. I'm too lazy." Jungkook pouted and I just stood up but not before flicking his forehead making him hiss and glared at me, I stuck my tongue out at him and went up front.

I wanted this project to be simple so, using my vampire eyes I could read through the thin papers and know which topic is written on it. I was scanning the papers and then mentally smirked.

Jackpot.

I quickly took fifth paper and quickly went back to my seat with this smile on my face. "you better not choose anything hard or else you'll be doing the project alone." Jungkook warned making me scoff. "You're just stupid, that's all." I jokingly said and the guy feign an fake gasp and held his chest in an offended manner.

"I am not!"

"Whatever Kookie." I cooed pinching his cheeks knowing how he hates it when I treat him like a baby, he wanted me to call him oppa but the guy is like only 3 months older than me. I'm actually 19 years old and my vampire is actually 19 as well, but we vampires will age slowly once we're in the 20s and some in the 30s. My parents are both actually like so older but they look like they're in their early 30s.

"You can open your paper."

I opened the paper and Jungkook quickly looked over the paper. "Cool! Vampires." Jungkook grinned excitedly, I nodded and felt like this should be an easy A because your girl is a vampire herself.

It was lunch time, Jungkook was shoving his mouth with the food as I stared at him in amazement. He literally eats like a damn pig but his body isn't though, I've seen him shirtless way many times before and the guy is bulky actually. I was eating my gimbap slowly, we can eat human food but the taste isn't that good to be honest, but I just eat it and act like I'm enjoying it. "I don't understand why you're full with just that size of food." Jungkook said still mouth full of food.

"don't talk with your mouth full stupid." I said hitting his head and he rubbed his head and glared at me. "This is why you're still single." He gritted out and I just ignored the idiot.

***
"Finally!" Jungkook stretched his arms out as we were in the school gym for P.E. and that boy is a hoe when it comes to exercising. "Seriously?" I groaned out lazily dragging my feet with me, I mean I don't like stuff that in volves physical shit like that. I'm the slowest girl in my grade, even those nerds are faster than me. I can use my vampire powers but I don't want to be THAT obvious.

"You need some muscles there Y/N." Jungkook shook his head and grabbed my arms before dragging me towards the others. "No!" I whined out noticing that they're going to play dodge ball.

I. Fucking. Hate. Dodge. Ball!

"Jungkook I don't even like dodge ball." I hissed at him as he smirked and slung his arms around my shoulder, fucking giant. "Don't worry Y/N, you'll be in my team and I'll protect you." He winked playfully, but that action did some weird shit to my heart.

Damn it.

Our P.E. teacher blew the whistle and told us to divide into two teams. Jungkook and Mingyu are chosen to be the captain and get to choose their team mates, they did rock, paper, scissor for the orders and being the lucky kid he is Jungkook won and got to choose first.

"Y/N." He pointed and I just shrugged before walking to his side and saw how desperate the other girls are to be chosen by two of the hottest guys in our grade. Like are you for real people? When the teams were divided we started the game, soon the whole gym is filled with balls scattered on the floor or even threw up in the air. And like Jungkook promised, he did protected me. He pulled me away whenever a ball heads towards me, or even caught it with his hands before throwing back at the person.

Nobody was attacking me because I stood at the corner all the time. After a few minutes Mingyu's team is winning and we were down with only 4 members for our team.

"Shit!"

The other two members of our teams were hit by the ball leaving me and Jungkook, "Um..." I looked at Mingyu's team nervously. "Don't worry Y/N." Jungkook stood beside me before looking at me, "I got this." And by bow he looked so cool with sweat on his forehead and neck, his hair was messed up a bit.

Jungkook is always attractive to my eyes lately.

My thoughts were cut off when the coach blew the whistle and saw Jungkook holding his arms as one ball rolled away. "Jungkook out!" The coach said, I widened my eyes and stared at him in disbelief.

"I got your back my ass!" I punched his other arm making him yelp, "Go away!" I pushed him towards the other side and faced Mingyu and his team. "One against six isn't fair!" I hears one of my team mates said.

"Sorry Y/N!" Mingyu said and I just shrugged, my vampire senses heightened as the whole gym gasped loudly. Why? I managed to caught the ball in my hands perfectly. I threw the ball using just 1% of my vampire strength at one of the guys.

Dodging one ball at the time and attacking them, mingyu was the only one left and he was sweating hardly. He lifted the ball above his head and threw it over me, I caught the ball and swiftly turned around and threw it hardly at Mingyu hitting him as the coach blew the whistle.

"Jungkook's team won!"