15

The two of you walked the streets of New York, and he wasn't kidding about knowing some of the best places. He took you from place to place before settling on to Central Park, which was a lot bigger then you had imagined it to be, you could almost forget the you were in the heart of the city. It was welcomed break from bustling city and the hordes of people.
     You bit your lip, feeling your body relax as you walked next to him. The warm evening light enveloping you, you couldn't help but smile to yourself.
    "So what time is your meeting tomorrow?" He asked breaking the silence, you took a deep breath, anxiety creeping in at that mere word of meeting.
    "Eleven." You respond trying to keep your voice even. You were dreading it, already picturing the one hundred and one ways you could make a fool of yourself.
    "Don't over stress it." He looked over at you as you chewed on your bottom lip still in thought. Sebastian stopped, grabbing your shoulder making you turn to face him. "Seriously, there's nothing for you to stress over."
     "Easy for you to say." You respond quietly, looking down at the ground.
     "Really? Do you know how many times I've stressed over movie roles?" He asked, bending trying to get you to look up at him. "Look at me, y/n."
      "Bas.." you sighed, lifting your eyes to meet his, those dark blues staring straight into you. "What if I say the wrong thing or make a fool out of myself?"
       "Look, they've already said they want to print, right?" He asked, his look holding you in place, full of concern. You nodded a silent reply to him. "Then this is just a formality, they want your book, and in order for them to have it, they have to have you sign over the rights. So, you just go in there and be the adorable dork that you are."
       "And when they laugh in my face?" You smile at him, feeling a bit better about yourself, knowing he was right.
      "Then we sacrifice them to the dark lord." He shrugged, grin on his face.
      "I love it when you talk ritual scarification." You chuckle, shoving him lightly. He grasped your hand the minute it touched his chest, and yanked you toward him. He wrapped an arm around your back, pulling you tight against him.
     "Come with me, I've got one more place I want to show you." He grinned.

     He wouldn't tell you where you going till you got there, standing in front of one of the tallest buildings in New York, the Empire State Building. He smirked at you grabbing your hand, he paid for the tickets for the both you. Sebastian practically dragging you to one of the elevators. He pressed the button for the top floor, turning back to face you, a glint in his eye.
     "Bas?" You asked, backing yourself to the elevator wall, you recognized that dark look that coursed through his face. He walked up into you, pressing himself against you.
      "Long ride up." He murmured against your neck, your breath hitched in the back of your throat. His fingers ghosted your hips as he slid them up to your waist.
     Sebastian's lips found their way to the sweet spot on your neck just beneath your ear. His hand removed itself from your waist, sliding down to your leg. He pulled it up his hip, and pressed himself against you, growling your ear at the close contact.
     He grinded himself against you as he bit down on your the junction of your neck and shoulder. A soft moan escaped you, as his free hand slid up your body, cupping your covered breast, before continuing to the top of your shirt. He pulled it down along the top of your bra, exposing your breast to him. Sebastian dipped his  head down, taking your hardened nipple into his mouth.
      Your hips bucked into him in response, eliciting a dark chuckle from him.
      "Thought you said not in public." He murmured against the pert nub, you felt his teeth against it, sending a shockwave down to your core.
       "You're horrible." You whisper as his hips rolled into you. You whimpered as you felt how hard he was through his jeans. You looked over his shoulder as the numbers continued to tick by on your ascent to the top floor. You groaned knowing there wasn't enough time, as he continued to tease your nipple, pressing his hardened cock against you.
      Slowly he stopped, releasing his mouth from you, lifting your shirt back into place. Sebastian let your leg drop back to its resting place, before giving you a hungry kiss. He stepped back, with a mischievous grin. You tried to glare at him. as you recomposed yourself.
     "That was mean, Bas," You groan at him, gently he grabbed your hand placing a tender kiss on it. The cab dinging and doors rolling open behind him. "Tease."
     He led you out onto the observation deck, the city far down below you making everything seem so small. It was as if the hurried city far beneath you slowed down. The sun was just beginning to set, casting the world around you with an orange glow. The wind kicked up, pushing into you, you took in a deep breath, your pulse racing with excitement. You looked over at him, his eyes were on you, a small smile graced his face.
     "Can't get up here for the sunrise, so I hope the sun set will be good enough." He said, walking up behind you, wrapping his arms around you. The warmth of his body against your back, with his arms wrapped tight around you and the setting sun was the best thing feeling in the world.
    "It's perfect." You whispered, leaning your head back against his shoulder. You knew deep down your dad would of killed to see a view like this, regardless if the sun was rising or setting. "This is amazing."
     "No, your amazing." He said softly in your ear, you closed your eyes relishing in the moment.