" You are becoming deep (Y/n). "

"Shut up I always was."

" Sure you were, Oh help me my Stop mom is going to eat me she is having a baby! " Lena mocked her voice far too high to be anything like (Y/n).

Pursing her lips, (Y/n) raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest. "Are you finished?"

" Yes. "

"Good, you are an awful impersonator."

                                                                                xxx

Kara threw herself backward onto the sofa, making Alex fly up into the air the laptop on her lap going with her, she turned and glared at her sister.

"What are you doing, can't you see I am busy?"

" Oh yeah, what are you doing? " She asked picking up her massive bowl of popcorn.

"Somewhere nice and romantic with a lake for (Y/n)."

" You sending her on holiday, are you? " Kara teased leaning over her shoulder to see the screen.

Alex rolled her eyes. "No, I am not sending her on holiday Kara we are going away together."

" Cool, where are we going? "

"You are really annoying me you, little dork."

Kara laughed loudly bits of popcorn spitting out of her mouth. "I'm teasing you, Alexandra."

" Don't call me that. "

"You know (Y/n) thinks its sexy right?"

"What?" Alex asked her eyes wide open. How can anyone find it sexy?

"She told me the other day while we were doing that train crash."

" You talk about me when you do your super stuff? "

"Yep sometimes." Kara shrugged. "But she really isn't reliable you sneezed the other day and she spent an hour telling me how cute you were." Kara shrugged remembering the one hour of her life she would never get back.

" What else does she say? " Suddenly Alex had found a window into what the woman she loved thought.

"Hmm let me think oh yeah she did say this weird thing."

" What was it? "

"Okay, but it's weird..."

" Just tell me! " Alex stressed.

"She said the shorter your hair gets the hotter you get." Kara shrugged puzzled. " I know right it's weird what does that even mean you just look like Alex. "

"It's a good thing I have her around actually no one else tells me how good I look," Alex said seriously, trying to fight back her smile.

" It's traumatizing Alex I have to listen to my cousin talk like that about my sister. "

"Awww poor Kara and she still won't share her food with you."

" No, she won't. " She pouted.

"Don't worry at least my weekend away will be amazing." Alex beamed turning her attention to the screen.

" Why does it need a lake? "

"(Y/n) said it would be romantic."

"So things are going okay the whole bed thing worked? " She had been so confused when she'd had to remove the bed then set it alight.