Transformers 2 Ch. 1

Optimus's Pov:

Earth..., birthplace of the human race, a species much like our own, capable of great compassion... and great violence. For in our quest to protect the humans, a deeper revelation dawns. Our worlds have met before.......... For the last two years, an advance team of the new Autobots has taken refuge here under my command. Together, we form an alliance with the humans, a secret but brave squad of soldiers. A classified strike team called NEST. We hunt for what remains of our Decepticon foes hiding in different countries around the globe.

Dani's Pov:

I'm here at my house cleaning Optimus. He's dirty. I did him a favor to turn into a truck so I can clean him from that battle. Optimus and I have been together not long. Only a year or two. He's always leaving me to go do these battles. He's doing it to protect our planet. These decepticons don't know how to give up. Megatron is dead. Optimus hates to leave me though. I scrubbed the hood of Optimus. He was soapy. The dirt was comming off. I heard my name called. I turned around and saw Sam. I went over to him with the sponge in the bucket.

Me: Yeah.

Sam: What are you doing?

Me: Cleaning Optimus.

Sam: I bet you he likes that.

Me: Shutup with that dirty mouth of yours. I'm doing him a favor.

Sam did a choked laugh.

Me: Optimus and I arent ready to do it yet.

Sam: Yeah right. Optimus might be ready what about you?

Me: Oh shutup Sam. Go clean the house.

Sam: Ok go have fun putting your boobs on Optimus's hood.

Me: SHUTUP!!

I threw my shoe at him while he ran. I went back to Optimus.

Sam's Pov:

I know Dani wants to do it.She can't help it. She been with him for two years. Their relationship is getting far. They will make out once in a while. I am telling you someday i bet Optimus would just slam her to the bed and probaby rape her. Nah. That would be crazy I know Optimus he would never do that. He would just take his time and let Dani do whatever untill she is ready.

Dani's Pov:

Sam's right I do want it, but I can't just rush a big ass truck into having me to the bed. I don't know.

Optimus: Whats wrong?

Me: Huh oh nothing.

Optimus: Come on Dani tell me

I grabbed the sprayed and ignored him. The soap got off him. He transformed human and grab the sprayer. I laughed and he sprayed me with it. My hair was soaked even my clothes. He grabbed me and i laughed.

Me: No. Put me down Optimus.

Optimus: Tell me.

Me: No.

He holded my tight to his body. I wiped the water out of my eyes. He grabbed my hips close to him for a kiss. The kiss was deep. So bad i wanted to put my tounge in his mouth, but i didn't. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Enjoying our kiss. Sam called my name.

Me: WHAT?!!!!

Sam: Mom and Dad are here.

My eyes got big. I pushed Optimus to leave.

Me: I'm so sorry

Optimus: Don't be. I might come back.

Me: Ok

Optimus: I love you?❤

Me: I love you too.❤

With a quick kiss. He transformed into a truck and left. I saw Mom and Dad look at me.

Mom: What happen to you?

Me: What do you mean I'm fine?

Dad: Your wet and soaked.

Me: Oh it was so hot outside that I sprayed myself.

Sam rolled his eyes and went back in the house. I dried myself and went in the house. Mojo and Frankie barked at me. Thats right we have a new dog. She is black and white. She is a cutie. We were packing up for college. Me and Sam.

Dad: Come on, lets go! All hands on deck! Frankie, Mojo, out! Come on kiddo, we're on a schedule.

Sam's Pov:

Me: Slow down, Dad. Why are you in such a hurry to get rid of us? Did you guys rent the room out?

Dad: No, I got other ideas for both of your rooms and it rhymes with "home theater".

Dani and I went in the house. We saw Mom crying. She was upset and did not want us to leavr.

Mom: Look what I found. It's your little baby booties.

Sam: Oh Ma

I went over to her and hugged her. Dani was in the corner giggling. I mouthed Shutup.

Mom: My little baby-bootie boy. You can't go

Me: You see this, Dad? This is how you're supposed to react when the fruit of your loins goes out into the cruel world to fend for himself, okay?

Mom: Come here, Dani, baby girl.

Dani: Mama no crying.

She went over and joined the hug. Mom was crying so much.

Dad: Yeah, my heart bleeds for you too. College Bummer.

Mom: You guys have to come home every holiday, not just big ones. You have to come home from Halloween.

Dani: Ma

Me: Well, I can't come home from for Halloween, Mom.

Mom: Well, then we'll come to you.

Me: Your not comming.

Dad: No, we're not going anywhere.

Mom: We'll dress up. We'll be in costumes. You'll never know its us.

Me: You can't do that, Mom.

Dad: Would you let the kids breath, for crying out loud?. Come on. Go pack. There's no way you're packed for a month- long trip. Come on, chop, chop! Lets go. March, young lady.

He slapped her ass. Which just that Dani and I were disgusted.

Dani's Pov:

Not right. I hate it when they talk dirty to each other. I'm surprised Optimus never gave me a dirty mouth. Mom went upstairs. Dad was about to cry.

Dad: Mojo, no dominating Frankie! Get the hell off the couch, you filthy beast! You'll see a lot of that in college, too.

Sam: What are you talking about, Dad?

Dad: There's gonna be a lot of women there. And you have to protect Dani in case someone tries to rape her.

Me: Dad, that will never happen.

Its true. Optimus will kick their ass if I got layed. But then again i hope sam does protect me because Optimus won't be around. He has to do these meetings. After the pack up Sam was talking to Mikaela on the phone. I went in my room to chill.