Calm down Natsu

Natsu's POV
I walked in the guild I haven't seen Luce since yesterday morning and she wasn't at her house once I snapped back into reality I heard crying and sniffs around the guild "what's going on guys." I said worried Mira looked at me and started crying more then I felt a cold hand on my shoulder I turned around and saw Elsa with even he had a little water in his his but a cold expression " Natsu huh, Erza and Lucy left for a seven year training journey." Ice cube said then I froze in shock tears gathering in my eyes because someone how I felt like was my big sister and even the love of my life are going to be gone for seven years then I started to feel angry 'why didn't she let me go with her, why did she take Erza,  and why didn't she tell me.... I love her and I was planning on telling her soon then she leaves without me being able to tell her.' I punch the closest thing to me which happens to be the request board "Hey!" Nab yells at me but then I punch him too 'he doesn't even take any jobs why get made over a stupid thing' I storm out of the guild leaving a trail of excruciating hot fire behind me. As I stormed away I heard the ice princess trying to put out my fire but no use it doesn't work the He leaves it to Juvia and runs after me. I start to make my way to Lucy's apartment once I get inside everything is the same but the life that was once in it was now taken away by the one who left I started to through everything around then I started to regret it so picked everything back up and put it in its rightful places half way through doing that ice cube walks in and looks around for a while then starts to help me clean as well as Happy. "Natsu" ice princess said 'he never calls me that "What" I said in a cold tone as all my light that was with me before is now gone in the hands of my love' "look Lucy will be back it's just seven ye-" "Yeah seven years without My Luce." I Said interrupting him "Natsu if you really do love Lucy then you will respect her decision and wait for her." Gray Said as he caught me off guard.

Gray's POV
"Natsu if you really do love Lucy then you will respect her decision and wait for her." I Said I could see I caught him off guard 'I've always known he was in love with her and the yeah seven years without my Luce confirmed it. Natsu looked down and started to think 'man that's dangerous' he then looked back up and his eyes softened a little but then he turned away and left the room to go to Lucy's old room 'I have a felling he won't leave for awhile.' After me and happy cleaned up we left to give Natsu a little time to think about it and calm down.

Lucy's POV
I hope everyone is alright especially Natsu 'I love him but I have to do this.' I didn't want to do this but I have no choice I looked forward and didn't look back to keep the tears from falling

Levys POV
'I can't believe Lu-Chan left and Erza' I thought as I was silently crying then I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pulled me into a hug I turned around and saw Gajeel. Once I looked into his eyes I hugged him back with all my might but I might fell like a little pillow trying to hug I'm but that's doesn't matter "it will be ok Shrimp Bunny-girl will be back before you know it he said as he tightened his grip

Natsu's POV
I was laying on Lucy now old bed thinking about what I should do I already decided that I was going to move half of my stuff in Lucy's apartment and pay for it until she gets back since my house is already paid for it's mine so it can't be taken away anyway when Lucy gets back I can hopefully I can ask her to be my girlfriend and later she will move in with me I love 'but what if it was my fault she left what if she remembered what happened four weeks ago.' I thought. I do know what else to do I will get stronger for Luce so when she gets back I can show off my power and Luce will fall in love with me immediately yeah that's what I'll do' I thought as I jumped up and got ready to train.

Gray's POV
I went to go check up on Natsu but I saw him jump out of Lucy's window, so I did what any sane person would do I followed him he went all the way to the woods and started training. Well if he's training I need to train to or he'll pass me up.

Juvia's POV
Juvia waited for Gray-Sama to get back after Juvia took care of the fire. Gray-Sama came back and kissed Juvia on the lips and rubbed Juvia's stomach after that Juvia and Gray-Sama talked for a little bit then Gray-Sama said he needed to check on Natsu so Gray-Sama left after that Juvia went home to where Juvia and Gary-Sama live and Juvia laid down and took a nap. Juvia woke up to a slight tapping on Juvia's left shoulder so Juvia looked over Juvia's shoulder and saw Gray-Sama "I'm going to go train Natsu is training so I need to train as well." Gray-Sama spoke, "ok" Juvia Said as she turned back over to finish Juvia's nap.

Natsu's POV
I was training alone when I smelt my blue feline best friend "Hey Happy what are u doing here." I asked out of curiosity "Well I came to check and see how your doing." Happy sa d a little worried "Yeah Happy I'm great the love of my life left on a seven year training session and didn't even tell me about." I Said sarcastically "look I no your upse-" "upset I'm a little more than upset Happy upset is like an understatement I'm more like furious not with Luce but myself as I couldn't even tell Luce how I felt about her maybe if I told her maybe she wouldn't have left on that training camp, she's been acting strange for the last four weeks and I thinks it's because of what I've done." I Said as interrupted him "Aaahhhhh" I screamed

Happy's POV
"upset I'm a little more than upset Happy upset is like an understatement I'm more like furious not with Luce but myself as I couldn't even tell Luce how I felt about her maybe if I told her maybe she wouldn't have left on that training camp, she's been acting strange for the last four weeks and I thinks it's because of what I've done." He said interrupting me 'I mean it is your fault she left but for different reasons at the same time' I thought "Aaahhhhh" I heard as I looked up Natsu had punched a tree (what did that tree ever do to you Natsu) and it came straight down towards me so I activated my wings and flew away from the spot I was just at before it could crush me "Natsu calm down." I Said as he looked at me "I-I know it's just so frustrating, I'm going to keep training till Lucy gets back and I'm going to get stronger and show her how much I love for her I WILL WAIT FOR YOU LUCE." He yelled at the top of his lungs.

~Time skip seven and a half years later~

Natsu's POV
It's taking longer than expected
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So how was that

Thank you and I'll see you next chapter

~Bodie out~