"Shit head." He muttered.

I laughed. "I gotta go, don't wanna hang around when you two start talking about random stuff that i don't wanna hear. It was nice meeting you Genesis!" i gave a smile and wave, before heading home.

-

-

Ten Years Ago....

I looked in the mailbox as i walked in the front gate, and surprisingly, there was a letter for me.

I opened it and gasped. "Holy-freaking-shit. I was accepted. Oh my god." i rubbed my eyes, making sure that it was real.

"DEAR MISS HEWLEY" i read

"WE HAVE READ YOUR APPLICATION NUMEROUS TIMES, AND HAVE ACCEPTED YOU FOR THE TRAILS. IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES, WE WILL ACCEPT YOU INTO THE RANKS OF A SOLDIER. WE WILL BE PICKING YOU UP IN THREE DAYS TIME.

SINCERELY,

SHINRA.

I read it over and over again until Mother called my name, seeing me out the window.

"Aimee? What are you doing out there?" she called.

I slowly headed inside, still gawking at the piece of paper in my hand.

When she cleared her throat, i finally looked at her. "I applied for SOLDIER." i whispered.

Her eyes widened. "And?"

"I got accepted. They'll be picking me up in three days time." my voice was really quiet. I was scared of how she was going to react.

She sighed. "I always knew that you'd do something like this. You and your brother."

"Wait, what?" i stuttered. "You were expecting this?"

She chuckled. "You two are always fighting in the backyard. Of course i anticipated this. Three days. Listen to me young lady, you make sure you come back here once in a while to visit okay?"

I ran up to her and hugged her. "I will Mother."

Angeal came in the door. "I'm ba.... What's going on?"

I let go of mum and smiled, waving the piece of paper at him. "I got accepted. Now you had better apply, or else you'll fall behind Angeal."

-----------Present Day----------

I sighed up at the sky through the window.

"How boring." i muttered under my mask. "Angeal is two hours late." It had been four years since i saw my brother. I had really been looking forward to seeing him again.

I flipped open my phone and saw a text from him.

SORRY AIM,

CAN'T MAKE IT TODAY. I'VE GOT A MISSION. TOMORROW???

-ANGEAL

I sighed again, and texted back.

DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT ANGEAL. IT'S FINE. I'LL SEE YOU SOON.

-AIMEE

But in truth, i was pissed. I grabbed my two Katana and marched out of the shop, my heels clicking on the tiles.

My phone buzzed.

I flicked it open. "Aimee here."

"It's Lazar. Could you make it in today?" Came the reply.

"Yeah. I'll be there in five."

"See you soon."

I closed the phone and hopped onto my bike.