Dreams are broken off

Hi friends!
Thank u for ur valuable votes and comments😊😊.
Thank u silent readers for reading, please do vote if you like this part.
🌹🌹🌹🌹

Now come back to our story line:

Pragya and Abhi is entering inside the apartment after doing rituals, then Abhi's family and their relatives, all went from there.

Pragya got freshen up and  changed her saree with night dress, came out of the room only to see her husband is in full drunken state and he spoiled the room decorations. She got scared seeing his avatar.

She went near him and asked what happened Mr.Abhi ,why are you in this state. (In a scared tone)

Abhi: Just shut up, What are you thinking in your mind? Shall I tell you?
Why did I marriage such a drunkard, right!!
How come I got trapped to this nauseating person? right my wife!!

(Pragya got teary eyed hearing his words)

Pragya:
No, no I didn't think like that Mr.Abhi. I could understood you have married me without your wish. But I don't know about you, otherwise I could have helped you to stop this marriage.

Abhi:
What did you say? You would have helped me to stop it.
Now you are regretting for married to me ,right!!
You have married for money, right!!
If you have asked me money, I would have given you but now you pushed me into this living hell. (He shouted at her).

For his each accuse, she nodded her head as no, and started crying.

Abhi: Don't show your cry baby drama to me.
Have you loved someone before deeply?

She kept silent and tears started to roll down her cheek.

Tell me, you... What's your name ?...
Sasha, Misha,..

Pragya:
Pragya (got heartbroken that her soulmate doesn't even remember her name.
For her, his name been a mantra these days)

Abhi:
Whatever, tell me, do you loved anyone before?

Pragya:
No, I didn't love anyone before.

Abhi :
What nonsense!!Why didn't you love anyone before??
Don't act before me.

Pragya:
( Started crying more and more) Trust me, I don't love anyone before.

Abhi:
That's why you didn't know the Value of love.
You know what, I loved someone deeply.
I thought she is my life, she is my world, she is my happiness, she is my strength, she is my everything

You know who is she? She is my Mayaaaa (in a loud voice) and keep it in your mind, I won't accept you ever in my life. Don't dream off. My love will be always my Maya.

💔💔💔

Pragya got shocked to the core, thought he didn't like her, but now...Her dreams are broken off, she always thought her love will be only her husband and she also rejected some who proposed her by saying, she is waiting for her soulmate.
But now, she got him but she won't get love from him. Her dreams about her love is broken off.