Chapter Two: Being Dragged North

As the snowball hit his face he looked over to see his Own little group of which he had passed as his none Ghostly family now. As he leaned his arm back creating a snowball in his hand he recalled how Jamie Was actually very similar to his old sister which resulted in abit more force as the snowball practically exploded once it hit Jamie's Face.

After afew hours of almost endless snow warfare, A light and significant Flapping could be heard which caught jack Off meaning he got pelted with snow balls and afew taunts.

                      "What's amatter jack? Getting distracted so you can get hit more" said Caleb with abit of challange behind his word. As he failed to notice the small tooth fairy to flutter down in front of jack making Caleb hold back at firing at jack again.

                                                                    Jack looked at the small fairy and chuckled abit giving it a small stroke as it handed him a little scroll of paper. Jack unrolled it before he read what it said. "Dear Jack, Its North there is a meeting today at the Pole, YOU CANNOT DITCH this one. It is nearly October again so you must be informed.. There are also some new Toys id like you to see and tooth wants you to try her cookies. Dont be late ~North"

                     Jack sighed but with a small smile on his lips a chuckle escaped. 'Always when the fun stuff starts i get called away.' He thought looking at the fairy who gave a sassyish look as if knowing his thoughts.

"Fine fine i'll go, Sorry guys i gotta run before North kicks my butt." He said much to the gangs Displeasure but they waved him off and he gave a wave too before a massive Gale blew sending jack into the air and some hidden snowballs to hit both Caleb and jamie which got a laugh from everyone and a smile from a gliding Jack the Fairy resting in his pocket.

Time skip:- North Pole

"Bunny! What have i told both you and sandy to wipe your feet before coming here. Not to mention you left a hole in my floor!" The sound of a big Thick northen acciant could be heard.

"What ya talking bout mate? How do you wipe rabbit feet Sandy don't even walk." The Australian Rabbit Countered as All three walked into the Meeting room in Norths Place. "Where's old Frost and tooth at them too since i don't see em."

"They are coming Rabbit, don't get your fur all knotted tooths here, she must just be uhhh" the Big Man stammered gaining a raised eyebrow from the long earned bunny. "Giving.. The Yeti's refreshments." He tried to play off waving his hands alittle.

Bunny was about to call him out till the flapping of wings came from a door and tooth flew threw with a smug looks and a tray off cookies. 'You jammy old man' Was the only thought bunny had before he took his seat as the others followed too sitting in there usually seat.

After a hour maybe more a window blew open and none other then Jack landed on the carpet leaving bits on snow on the floor gaining a crack from Santa's knuckles as he closed his eyes for a second and everyone else looked at jack.

"You guys need to think more about timezones? All you are way to early." he joked gaining a sigh from Tooth but a smile and laugh from Nick and bunny just glaring with intent to kick but before he could jack sat down and looked at the others who then all looked at Nick who eyes went big for a second at the sudden attention before he composed himself.

"Well *cough cough - clear thoat* as you know that October is nearly about to happen and this will be Jacks first halloween" he says as the others look at jack But somthing feels off alittle to him the way the others are looking and especially north look abit tense.

"And well jack as it's your First Halloween, we really wanted to give you some heads up for it and that you should make sure not to snow too much." Its then there is a sudden smell of something different like a sweet smell mixed with that of a field. As a door a handle turns.

Jacks POV:

As the others spoke all i did was just listen and eat the cookie Tooth gave me and it met my expectations she really is too sweet to me i feel like i should repay her later. as North continued this talk about Halloween was alittle wierd they all looked in edge or tense about something. I wonder why thought, As north kept telling me what i should and shouldn't do i took the gap to raise my hand 'I feel like im at school again' he internally chuckled before north nodded at him and said "yes jack what is it?"

Jack looked at them all before saying in a questionable tone. "Well i'll try my best to do what you said but why do you guys look so tense? Is something going on." Its just as North was about to speak the door opened and a voice that familiarly ligered in jacks mind was heard. "Its because I'm here Kid."

Jack Turned to see the long Distant (H/C) bang and Bandaged body he had distantly recalled. As the figure walked closer hands in tattered pockets they spoke. "Is it True you where the one to take out Pitch? That guy was a ass so Cheers i guess." As the guy finished North spoke but i just struggled to process something my eyes where wide my mind felt like it was being filled again and that smell burned my nose.

(F/N) PoV

'Dammit' was the only thought i had as i rubbed the back of my neck as North began to lecture me about my bad language in front of the kid. Who just sat there looking at me with a bewildered expression and i could see that it look like his mind was on reboot probably trying to recall who i am.

"Well Now that that's finished and im Actually here can we just get this meeting over? The kid know's what he has to do on others days so just let him handle it what's the big deal?" I shot at the other four who just didn't answer and when i looked at Bunny he averted his Gaze so i just let a sign 'Annoying, but can't be helped."  Its then i heard jack mutter something so i raised a eyebrow "What? I didn't hear you, you wanna say something." To this the others just stiffened but he....

Narrator.

After (F/N) asked jack to repeat himself the younger spirit took a deep breath lifting his head to full eyes almost tearful as he shouted nothing more then the only thing to make the Ruthless spirit averit His eyes from Jacks in Guilt Jacks very words you asked? Well the only ones anyone would ask
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Where Did You GO!!!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well here it is, Sorry to everyone who wanted this and even commented or messaged me to do it. I hope this is enough to keep your interest and is good enough.