2nd prompt

The door busted open and in walked... Daniel's boss, the leader of the assassins. Daniel's boss was posing as Daniel's dad, so as not to break his cover.

"Son, maybe I ask what you are doing alone in a room with Beth? Come with me son." He ordered as he lent down to grab Daniel by his shoulder.

"What on earth were you doing in the Daniel?" He asks him as they were walking down the schools hallways. They took a turn into another hallway so to be out of ear shot from Beth. Chad stood tall, his face in anger, fists clenched.

"You knew you were just meant to get close to her, befriend her, then kill her. You were not meant to flippin' fall in love with her! But there you were, kissing her in a closet! It was the one thing that we told you when you were recruited, that being an assassin, you can never fall for who you are sent to kill. It is a huge no go, you just can't do this, okay?"

"I'm sorry Chad. Honestly, I didn't mean to, it just... happened. She wanted to go to study hall together, eat at lunch together, what was I supposed to say? No? If I did, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want to hang around me anymore, then that would blow the whole mission." Daniel tries to explain. Chad's hand go up in front of him, waving them,

"News flash, you already did. The mission is blown. You will be moved to another state, you will be assigned another mission and you will follow the rules."

"Please Chad, don't do this. I have been waiting for a mission for months, I may not get another for months again. Just let me try again, please?"

"See, you are already way too attached to her. There is no way that I will let you try again. You are already letting your emotions get in the way, who says it won't happen again, Daniel?" Chad asks. 

Nano April Burnoutजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें