Epilogue..

I never believed in true love until I met her. The day I saw her I lost my senses. She was really different from others. I never thought our fate would lead us together. It was the best day of my life when I married her. Never in my wildest dreams I thought her to be my wife.. to be my better half.. that's what we call it as.. DESTINY.. we never know what is written in our destiny. But I am happy what it brought in our lives. We are happy family today. I don't think I need anything more rather than my family and their happiness.

I heard few noises coming from downstairs. I kept our photo album aside and headed downstairs. I saw my wifey running behind my 6 year old son Abhi.. The moment he saw me he came running to me and hid behind me.

Papa... Save me.

I laughed.

Abhi.. milk finish Karo.. said avni. I looked at her. I remembered my childhood. I was the same like abhi. Mom used to run behind me for making me drink the milk. But I did not like it's taste.

I don't like milk.. exclaimed abhi.

Par tumne hi mujhe abhi thode der pehle kaha ki tumhe milk peena hai.. isliye Mai ise lekar aayi.. Said avni.

Abhi.. I picked him up in my arms.

You don't want to drink the milk?? I asked him.

He shook his head.

Ok.. if you don't want.. then it's ok. I said smiling.

Avni looked angrily at me.

Neil.. stop spoiling him.. She said.

Abhi.. aapne dekha someone is jealous.. I said teasingly.

Abhi laughed and avni glared at us.

Just then my sweet little 4 year daughter Ahana came running there and hugged her mumma. She loves her mumma the most.

Mumma.. she exclaimed.

Avni picked her in his arms.

Mumma.. yeh aapko pareshaan Kar rahe hai..?? She asked cutely. God.. she was the carbon copy of avni.

Avni nodded cutely.

Don't worry mumma.. Mai aapko protect karungi..

We laughed.

Mai bhi dad ko aap se protect karunga.. said abhi.

Mumma.. said ahana and hugged her more tightly.

Acha.. Chalo tum dono jao aur khelo.. ok?? Said avni. I was just looking at her unable to take my eyes off her.

The kids went running. Avni started cleaning the room. The toys were scattered in the room. She picked them up and put them in the right place. But still I was staring at her.

What..?? Why are you staring me?? Asked avni.

Silly me.. I didn't have any answer. Whenever I see her I feel blessed. I feel blessed to have such a better half. Life seemed so beautiful with her..

Again I heard her saying something.
God knows what happens to him again and again..

I laughed and walked to her. I wrapped my hands around her waist from behind and pulled her.

Let me work Neil..

Is work more important than me..
Avni chuckled.

Dramebaaz.. leave me..

No..

.............................................................

Neil was staring at me Continuously. I ignored and continued to do my work. Just then I was pulled back. My back landed on Neil's chest.

Let me work Neil..

Is work more important than me..
He asked me cutely. I chuckled.

Dramebaaz.. leave me..

No..

At least let me finish my work.. tab Tak room mein jao.. Mai aati hu..

He went.

I quickly finished my work. Everyone else will return till tomorrow Eve. I made coffee and took it upstairs. I saw my sweet hubby standing in the balcony back facing me. It was our routine to spend time with each other every Evening. I went to him and handed him one mug. I stood next to him. He was thinking something. I asked him but he didn't answer me.

Suddenly he came and stood behind me. He held railing from one hand and coffee mug from another. I looked at the sky and saw the sun setting down. The sight is amazing.

U know what.. I never thought that our lives would take such a beautiful turn.. when I met you.. I wished that I should never come in front of you again. But see today we are together.. said Neil.

I smiled.
Thank you so much Neil for giving me such a beautiful life. I never thought that I would get true love. Because of Ashish Mehta I couldn't trust on love but you.. you brought back that trust.. I feel blessed to have you..

No avni I am blessed to have you..

.............................................................

3..2..1  they started fighting.

They both stopped and looked at each other. They broke into fits of laughter.

Neil held her tightly and sipped the coffee.

I want to keep you like this with me.. forever..

Avni smiled.

They always fought for each other and became a shield of their love. Trust was something that made their love more powerful. Their story started with hatred and ended with love. It's called DESTINY.. which brought them together and tied them in a bond of love.

THE END.

************************************

Do vote and comment ❤