38. A happy ending..

Scene starts with avni entering her house. Neil dropped her and went to police station. Avni was feeling bit dizzy so she returned to her room. She sat on the bed holding her head.

Avni- I think it is because of dehydration.

She got up to go to the kitchen but stopped in her tracks. She felt like throwing out everything. She clamped her hand on her mouth and ran in the bathroom. She puked out everything she ate since morning. She washed her face and came out. She went downstairs and grabbed the juice and gulped it down. Again she felt like puking. She ran to her room and went to bathroom.

The scene was witnessed by shweta and Bebe. They got hell worried about her. They came to her room and saw her sitting on the bed.

Bebe caressed her hair and asked her about her health. Avni was clueless about the sudden change in her health. Just then something struck in her mind. She excused herself and went to washroom. Bebe and shweta were in the hall waiting for her.

Soon avni came downstairs with her handbag. She informed them that she was going out.

She went to police station. She walked to Neil's cabin in happiness. She entered and saw his hubby reading a file. Seeing her, Neil kept the file.

Neil-avni.. tum yaha.. koi kaam hai?

Avni ran to him and hugged him. He hugged her back.
Neil- what happened.

Avni whispers in his ear.
Avni- someone wanted to meet his daddy..
Neil- what!!

Neil became blank for a second and then exclaimed in happiness.
Neil- you are pregnant!?
Avni nods happily.

Neil- god.. avni.. m so happy. He picks her in his arms and twirls her.

Avni- Neil.. put me down..
Neil put her down.
Neil- sorry.. couldn't control myself.
Avni- it's ok.

Neil kissed her palm.
Neil- thank you avni.. thank you so much.. I can't believe.. I am gonna be dad.. and you.. mom.. god.. am so happy. And kisses her on her cheeks and hugs her.

Neil- did you go to the hospital..?
Avni nods and shows him the reports.

She went to hospital and then directly came to Neil.
Neil- ghar mein sabko?
Avni shook her head.

Neil- let's go home.

Neil called dd and asked him to bring sweets. He shared his happiness with him. Dd congratulated them and smiled.

Avneil left for home. They entered the house and greeted everyone.

Bebe- arey tillu.. tu aaj jaldi aa Gaya..
Neil- ji bebe.. ek good news hai.. with excitement in his voice.
Shweta- Kya??

Neil- aap.. stops
Shweta- hmm.. aage toh bol.
Neil- mom dad aap dada Dadi banane vaale ho..
Shweta- kya!!?

Bebe- Mai badi Dadi.. and hugs avni. Everyone hugs her and gets happy.

Neil called neela ma and everyone else.

At evening everyone came to meet her.

Neela- bacha m so happy.. and hugs her.
Avni- maa.. I can't believe ki ab ek chota sa baby aayega Jo mujhe.. mujhe mumma kahega..
With tears flowing down her cheeks.

Neela wipes her tears.
Neela- I know my avni will be the best mother of the world.
Avni shook her head.
Avni- for me.. only you are the best.
Neela smiles.

Everyone adore the mother- daughter duo. Karan and Anjali hugged her.

Anjali- yaar.. Mai Masi ban gayi..
Karan- aur Mai mama..
Everyone smiles.

Time skip.

After 8 months.

It was night. Avni was not able to sleep. She turned her head and saw her hubby who was sleeping peacefully after taking care of her whole day. She didn't want to wake him up. So she slowly got up but Neil woke up due to her movements.

Neil- avni.. kuch chahiye.. tum thik ho na?? Bhuk Lagi hai.. ya tumhe juice peena hai?? Tumhe..
Avni cuts him off.

Avni- relax.. m fine.. voh mujhe neendh nahi aa rahi..
Neil- ice cream?? He knew she wanted that but she didn't want to bother him.
Avni slowly nodded.
Neil- sit.. Mai leke aata hu..
Avni- sorry.. mere vajah se tumhe itni pareshaani ho rahi hai..
Neil- sshh.. yeh pain kuch bhi nahi hai.. Jo pain tum handle Kar rahi ho uske saamne toh kuch bhi nahi.. ok??

Avni smiles and looks at her husband lovingly. Even if she wanted something at midnight he never complained.

Neil- betho Mai ice cream leke aata hu..

Soon he returned with two bowls of ice cream. They had their ice cream.
Neil- want anything else?
Avni shook her head.

Neil- you know you are the best thing that happened in my life.. and holds her hand
Avni- I should say this.
Neil smiles.

He hugs her.
Neil- thank you for standing with me in every situation.. thank you for understanding me..
Avni smiles.

Just then she feels something. Neil breaks the hug.
Avni- baby kicked again. And smiles. He or she doesn't want you to hug me.
Neil makes a face.

Neil places his hand over her baby bump and speaks.
Neil- yaar.. tu toh Mera enemy mat ban.
Avni chuckles.

The baby kicks again.
Neil- possessive about his mum.. looking at avni.
Avni smiles.

Neil wanted to find the gender but avni wanted to wait. He accepted her decision.

He joined their foreheads and both smiled.

THE END.

*****************************************

Do vote and comment ❤