They get into the elevator and Harry slips his hand gently around her waist, tucking her against his side. He wants to keep her as close as possible. When they reach the ballroom floor she slips her hand into his and leads him towards the table where Aryan's cousins are handing out sparklers.

"Yeh weren't in charge of this?" Harry asks, taking one as Anushka hands it to him.

"I was," Anushka says as they step outside into the courtyard. There's people already beginning to line up on either side of the walkway upon instruction. "But Aryan's mom told me to relax so his cousins took over."

"Ah," Harry says in understandment, "So they walk through the archway?"

Anushka nods, grabbing his forearm and leading him towards the front of the line. "We just light the sparklers and then we go in for dinner and the reception."

"S'fun," Harry says, nodding in thanks at the person next to him as they hand him a lighter. He lights his and then puts his sparkler against Anushka's, letting it ignite hers before passing the lighter on.

The sparklers are long so they don't fuse out quickly, but thankfully Aryan and Lizzie are there with bright smiles and an even brighter newlywed glow, smiling at everyone as they walk through the sparkler lit archway. Aryan has got his arm around Lizzie who is wearing a beautiful dark blue dress. They look so exuberantly happy, it has the same immediate effect on both Harry and Nush- warming their hearts at seeing their best friends so happy. Everyone is cheering and whooping and it's just a hint at all the fun to come tonight.

Once they've walked past them, everyone begins to follow in but Harry stops when he realizes Anushka isn't. She's gathering everyone's dead sparklers and tossing them into the bin, smiling at everyone as she collects them. Harry feels his lips lift up into a smile as he watches her. She stops and talks and laughs with the guests before they turn and head in.

He snaps himself out of his daydream like gaze and starts helping, gathering sparklers from people too before he tosses the last of them into the trash can.

"Ready?" He asks, offering her his hand with a grin.

Anushka bites her lip and nods, taking it and leading them into the reception.

The microphone makes a protesting squeal of feedback as it's passed to Anushka

The microphone makes a protesting squeal of feedback as it's passed to Anushka. She, Harry, and the rest of the bridal/groom party are seated at the same long table in the front of the ballroom.

She clears her throat and takes the mic, peering out at all the tables of guests before she starts her speech, "Hi, everyone. M'Anushka. I am Aryan's best woman, he came up with the term- not me," she pauses while everyone laughs, "And I'm also his only friend." The guests laughter again and she turns to glance at Aryan out of the corner of her eyes, grinning when she sees him shaking his head at her. "Aryan and I have known each other our whole lives, really. He's always been my very best friend. And as much as he can be annoying and tedious, he has the biggest heart of anyone I know." Anushka turns so she's looking at him full on, "And I've been lucky enough to watch him and Lizzie fall in love and it's been one of the best things ever. I love you Aryan, both of you. Here's to a lovely marriage with lots of court cases for both of you. Lizzie, he's your problem now," Anushka raises her glass and everyone follows suit with laughter and applause.