And that's when Anushka's phone starts blaring rather rudely on the nightstand.

Harry fights the urge to tighten his arm around he when she jolts, moving away and rubbing at her eyes with the palms of her hands briefly before blinking at him sleepily. She offers a gentle smile, one so soft that it reflects the essence of the early morning and warms Harry's heart like a good cuppa. She turns around and fumbles for her phone and Harry reluctantly drops his arm to let her squirm away. Once the blaring has turned off, the room falls silent again and she turns around to face Harry.

"Good morning, love," Harry rasps, grinning at her.

"Hi," Anushka mumbles, scooching up against the pillows and tugging her wrinkled pj's into place.

Harry clears his throat, sitting up while he scratches at the back of his neck, "Sorry fo'...." he trails off, "Crashing with yeh. Movie was pretty good though."

Anushka shakes her head, and Harry's eyes dart up to the way the hair at the back of her head is messy and pushed up from being cuddled against him. "No, no don't be. We were both exhausted. Sorry I fell asleep... I hope the subtitles helped."

Harry chuckles, fiddling with his rose ring, "Yeah, they did."

They lock gazes for a moment and then Anushka's brown eyes lower as she pushes her palms into the mattress, "We should get ready. Big day today."

Harry nods, standing up and pulling the covers back from where they were rumpled under his body through the night. "Yeah. I'll see you soon?"

Anushka nods, glancing at her phone screen briefly, "I have to go help Aryan's mom with the reception hall tables but I told Lizzie I'd come for the mehndi. Need to get mine done anyway. I'll see you at 3?"

Harry nods, picking up his own phone before he looks Anushka straight in the eye. "I look forward to it, love."

Anushka bites her lip to hide the bold smile threatening to break loose.

When Harry shuffles into the hotel hallway after Anushka walks him out, he doesn't expect to run into Lizzie who is coming out of her own just three doors down on the opposite side. She squints her eyes at him, suspiciously glancing at the placard that has Anushka's room number on it and then darting her gaze back to his.

"Uh, morning, love," Harry says, giving her a smile.

Liz smirks, 'Morning, H. Have you had your tea yet?"

Harry knows she knows, but he plays dumb. "Not yet. I'll text yeh once I'm ready."

He begins to walk past her and Liz turns to watch him, crossing her arms over her chest as she leans against the wall. "Glad you didn't forget where your room was, H."

Harry just shakes his head as he swipes his keycard into the door and steps into his room as Liz smiles giddily at him.