Audition

Today was the day you were going to audition.You were extremely nervous as you had stage fright,but the more you practiced your singing and rapping,the more your fright subsided.You were only fifteen and barely starting highschool,but you didn't care.You believed your dream was more important.You took a while,deciding on which company to audition for,before deciding to audition for Fantagio.It wasn't a big company,but it also wasn't a small company.You thought it was perfect.

As you walked through the company doors the desk lady seemed surprised to see you.You thought that maybe it was your sense of style.

You thought that maybe it was your sense of style

Your hair was up in a high ponytail like this ^

And you wore an outfit like this^

She seemed to give you weird looks and you began to get emarassed.

You quickly told her you were here for the auditions to be part of a new group called Astro and she looked shocked.She told you Astro was going to be a boyband and all you did was respond with a smile and a nod.She told you where the auditions would be and as soon as you entered the practice room you saw over 30 boys.They all stared at you as you walked in.They were confused as to why a girl was auditioning for a boyband,but you didn't mind the stares.You walked to a corner,put on your headphones,and began to quietly practice your song.While you were practicing your rapping you noticed a group of 6 boys staring at you in awe.They began making their way towards you and you took off your headphones,remembering to pause your music.

"Woah you rap so good!"

"Your singing is amazing as well!"

"You got the guts to audition for a boyband."

You giggled slightly and began to converse with them.

"Hi my name is MyungJun!"

"Hello my name is Dongmin."

"Hi I'm Jinwoo."

"Hello I'm MoonBin!"

"Hi I'm Minhyuk!"

"Hallo I'm Sanha!"

You bowed and shook hands with all 6 of them.

"H-hello I'm Y/N nice to meet you all."you bowed as you introduced yourself.

"How old are you?"

"15."

"Waaaah you're younger than me!Im 16!"Sanha screamed.

You smiled back at him,nodding in response to his statement.You guys practiced together and tried singing in harmony.Your voice was the highest so you began first and since Jinwoo had the lowest voice he was last.

One by one each of you were called up for your auditions and when it came to you all the judges were surprised,but they didn't question you.They watched you sing,rap,and dance and they were all completely mesmerized.They gave you a clap before leading you out and back into the practice room.

The boys complemented you and sat on one of the many couches there.One by one the number of participants got smaller and smaller and soon enough it was time to pick the new member of Astro.

First,the judges eliminated 20 participants and thanked them for auditioning.Then the only 10 participants left were you,the boys,and 3 other boys.Once the ten of you were left the judges began calling out the names of the new members.

"First new member is Kim MyungJun.Your stage name will be MJ."

"Second new member is Park Jinwoo.Your stage name will be JinJin."

"Third new member is Lee Dongmin.Your stage name will be Cha Eunwoo."

"Fourth new member is Moon Bin and your stage name will be your real name."

"Fifth new member is Park Minhyuk.Your stage name will be Rocky."

"Sixth new member is Yoon Sanha and your stage name will be your real name."

"And last but not least the last and seventh new member will be..."

You were extremely nervous as it was down to you and three other boys.You had worked so hard for this and you weren't going to back down now.You shut your eyes tight and crossed your fingers.

"....Kwon Y/N.Your stage name will be Minji."

Your eyes widened and the boys began to cheer.You began to cry as you were so happy.You shook hands with the judges and the other three boys.As you turned around you were tackled to the ground by Sanha.

"Congratulations guys!"the judges told you guys and you all smiled back at them.

"Hey.Lets go eat!"MyungJun,or MJ now,recommended and you all decided to celebrate with a huge feast.