I was very much aware of Ratchet and Ironhide shooting at the robots as I dodged cars and people like a master, the cube safely hidden within my jacket, the numbing sensation making me nauseous but I ignored it and instead sped up. My sleek black bike nothing but a blur at this point. My bike nearing its max speed of two fifty-five. Slowing the bike quickly I swerved and parked it outside the building across the street from my destination. I was off and racing towards the building seconds after killing the engine. The brakes barely down and keys and cube in hand as I burst through the door. Completely aware of the robot chasing me.

"I smell you..." I heard as I raced up the steps to the top floor. "Girl!" Groaning came from behind me as the robot burst through the floor a scream escaping my throat. "Maggot!" He shouted as I found the stairs to the roof.

Ascending quickly I raced towards the edge of the roof, quickly pulling the flare from my pocket and pulled off the top. Ignoring my pounding heart and fear of heights. The flare lighting up as I neared the edge of the roof. A helicopter easing between the two buildings and I thanked my lucky stars as the door slid open, hands reaching out to take the cube from my hands. Their fingers were inches from the cube when I notice the approaching missile.

"Watch out!" I screamed loudly as I jerked the cube back to my body. Watching in shock as the helicopter was hit, immediately going up in flames and plummeting towards the ground. "Oh shit..." I spoke whirling around only to find the robot was breaking through the floor of the roof, blocking my path towards the stairs. Thinking fast I climbed upon the edge of the roof and around a statue, distancing myself from him. I'd die before allowing him to get the cube! I thought, refusing to look towards the ground which was at least twenty stories down. My fear of heights, of falling, nearly paralyzing me.

"Is it fear or courage that compels you, fleshling?" The robot spoke, his voice sending shivers down my spine yet still I kept my facade in place, giving away nothing.

"Fuck you!" I shouted, praying to whoever would listen that I don't fall as I foolishly looked down, fear striking me as the ground taunted me. Nausea settling into the pit of my stomach.

The robot spoke again, trying to bargain with me as my foot slipped slightly nearly sending me plummeting to my death. "Give me the AllSpark and you may live to be my pet."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I whisper shouted as my foot slipped again, my hands barely catching me. "Never!" I shouted as loud as I could, pulling my gun from its holster and shooting at him from behind the statue. My newly modified bullets must have hurt as he roared in pain.

"I'm going to kill you!" He basically screamed and next thing I know I'm falling, that statue detaching from the building and my body plummeting towards the ground. A single scream tore its way free of my throat. My biggest fear coming to life as I curled in upon myself.  All of a sudden I hit a hard but smooth surface, pain shooting through my ribs at the contact. My heart rate still running a mile a second.

A deep voice cut through the pain. "I got you." It was Optimus. I thanked my lucky stars and wrapped my arms tightly around the cube, my breath coming out in pants as exhaustion struck me. I've been running on fumes but I wouldn't stop. Even as fear flooded my entire body, I wouldn't stop.

"Hold on to the Cube!" Optimus shouted as he began falling. Jumping from building to building in order to soften his fall, at least until the robot landed upon him, forcing his body towards the ground. Upon impact both of them where thrown in different directions. The robot landing in the middle of the street.

Optimus landed a small ways away, my body held protectively against his chest. When he placed me on the ground I nearly crumbled but his finger caught me, helping me stay on my feet.

"You risked your life to protect the Cube." He said with an amazed tone, as if he expected me to run with my tail between my legs like coward. I am no coward.

I shook my head, a smile forming and breaking through my facade. "Don't thank me. You are fighting for not only your planet but mine as well. It's I who should be thanking you." It was the most I've said in my life, and perhaps the most meaningful.

Optimus looked absolutely shocked by my words. He should be, I don't grace everyone with a smile and compliments you know! "If I cannot defeat Megatron, you must push the Cube into my chest. I will sacrifice myself to destroy it." His admission shocked me I'm sure it showed. "Get behind me."

Optimus got into a defensive stance. "It's you and me, Megatron."

"No, it's just me, Prime." He growled lunging at Optimus, sending me ducking for cover as they flew over my head.

"At the end of this day, one shall stand, one shall fall." Optimus spoke, a line befitting the history books that will one day be written about their bravery and triumphant victory over the Decepticons.

"You still fight for the weak! That is why you- lose!" He spoke, his fiat connecting with Optimus's metal plating pushing him back. It was obvious who was winning as the fight forced me into the large cracks forming between them as the cement cracked and shifted beneath their weight.

I was running along the crack at this point. Trying to keep up as my ribs, which I'm sure are broken at this point, scream in agony. All while I contemplated what Optimus and Ratchet said. About the Cube being raw power and how it would destroy both of them if merged with his "spark". But what if I merged it with his? What then? That's when it hit me. A realization that hit me not a second to soon as Optimus's voice struck my ears. His voice conveying just how much pain he was in. "Put the Cube in my chest! Now!" He spoke, his body hunched over with Megatron above him. I ignored him completely, racing across the street and held the Cube up, forcing it into Megatrons chest. It listened. Slowly it began to fill Megatrons chest, his screams like music to my ears.

The feeling the cube created was almost electrifying. It felt like electricity shooting through my veins and piecing through every cell as the cube disappeared from my hands. Megatron's body falling still a final screech of pain escaped his metal lips before his body fell to the side. Barely able to stand I felt my body sway and fell to my knees in exhaustion. All the adrenaline fleeing my body.

"You left me no choice," Optimus spoke, pulling a piece of the cube from Megatrons chest. "Brother." You could year so much sorrow in that word. But then he turned to me, the others approaching us. "Calypso, I owe you my life. We are in your debt. Thank you. All of you. You honor us with your bravery."

"Permission to speak, sir?" The sudden voice was smooth and rather deep, I was shocked.

"Permission granted, old friend."

"I wish to stay with the boy."

Optimus seemed almost pleased at his admission. "If that is his choice."

"Yes." He spoke, pulling Mimi towards him with a dopey smile on his face that Mikaela's mirrored. The sight brought a smile to my face and warmed my  heart. As I glanced around at everyone, the autobots, my friends, and my family, I couldn't help but smile. We'd made it.