Tamaki and Kiba...?

As Hinata pulled up to his and Kiba's home, she had a feeling that something was off. The lights were on, the garage was open, and a strange car she had never seen before was parked in their driveway. 

"Is Shino Over?" Hinata wondered eagerly.

"Even if so, That's not his car..." Hinata began to question herself and Shino.

As he walked up to the door, he heard the sounds of moaning and pounding. 

"*Gasp* Kiba!" Hinata was frantically searching for the key. 

"Kiba...Please don't be doing what I think you're doing..." Hinata's eyes began to water and her face burned trying to hold back the tears. 

She burst the door open, dropping her keys and all her other belongings to the ground. She dashed to the bedroom, where she had no idea what was going on. She felt like ice was traveling through her veins.

The bedroom door was locked to. Unfortunately, there is no key for that, so she kicked open the door and what she saw shattered her fragile heart.

"HINATA" Kiba exclaimed

"Kiba...What have you done? I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU, YOU BASTARD!" She was infuriated and heartbroken at the same time. She ran downstairs as fast as she could, and didn't look back. She grabbed her phone and keys and ran to the car. Sobbing and in pain, she ignited the engine and called Shino, Her best friend.

"Please Pick up! Please Pick up! Please Pick up!"

 There was no answer. Little did Hinata know, Shino wasn't home. 

She pulled up to Shino's driveway and ran as quickly to the house as she could. Shedding tears with every step. She knocked shyly on the door and cupped her face with her hands. The door opened, and Hinata threw herself into "Shino's" Arms. 

"SHINO, it's Kiba, H-He chea-"

Before Hinata could finish her sentence, she realized that "Shino" was acting in an unorthodox way. That is until she looked at the broad and muscular chest she had her head leaned on, and she saw the orange and black fabric of Naruto Uzumaki. She looked up, and Naruto's face was as red as her's. They were both severely embraced.

"Oh, N-Naruto-Kun...! I'm so-so s-sorry, i-'ll be o-on my way.."

"NO! Hinata...stay..." He stared curiously and hopefully at her, wanting so bad that she stay the night. Naruto had always had a crush on Hinata since childhood. To be with her is all he wanted.

Hinata looked at him observing, seeing the wonder and hope in his eyes, she agreed to spend the night with Naruto