Opposites attract

Jimin swiftly moves down the clustered hallway filled with people. Everyone moves to the side, seeing the sight of the young man passing by. Some giving him star struck eyes yet others giving him envious ones.

Being popular has that affect. Some people would throw themselves on you yet others want to replace you, but too scared to actually do it.

Park Jimin, class president with the highest grades. With a angelic voice that could be heard from so far away. Along with amazing looks that would make anyone drop on their knees.

Of course there's gonna be people that are popular for all the wrong reasons.

Min Yoongi is one of them.

Rebellious teen with a lip piercing and a smirk that would make you submit to him. With a temper like his, you never want to be on his bad side. Everyone would consider him to just drop out anytime soon, but surprisingly to everyone he makes the best grades.

Yet with a reputation like his, no one stands in his way. Well except for his boyfriend. He's the only exception.

Yoongi locks sight with his lover, a smirk appears before walking down the hall. Others backed away right away, not wanting to be his next target.

"Why aren't you the cutest...babe," Yoongi basically hollers. Smirking wider seeing the flushed face of Jimins.

"Oh shut up Yoongi," Jimin playfully rolled his eyes. Walking up to his partner when he feels a arm wrap around his waist.

Yoongi and Jimin were the power couple of the school. No one dared to step in their way. Well unless they had a death wish of course.

No one dares to touch Jimin. Jimin is Yoongis beautiful flower, and would rather to keep that flower to himself and not have a filthy hand on it.

"Come one lets go," a sweet smile paired with loving eyes is on show. If they were in private, Yoongi would have cooed and been softer. Of course his eyes showed his true softness, yet his body showed others.

"Where's my kiss?" Yoongi fakes a pout to gain what he wants. Jimins giggle floats in the air. A beautiful ring of the most beautiful sound. Wrapping his arms around Yoongi, he gave him a soft peck.

Yoongi loved this. Loved showing that no one can get this affection from Jimin and that he can never be soft for others.

He's seen as a cold person. Someone that doesn't show emotions in his blank face. Jimin has a way of bring warmth into his cold face. To bring softness into them with a glint of adoration.

Whispers are heard around the hall. Some have  jealousy while others praise. Some loved seeing the happy couple. No one would have thought they could have loved each other. While some are jealous that they couldn't have one of the two.

Yoongi gave Jimin a soft smile before intertwining their hands together. Leading to their first period.

Both never would have thought they would fall for the other. Two people from every different side of the scale of high school. Yet their differences never came between them. It is what they say

Opposites attract.