"Yes.."

Things speeds up after that, Jinyoung now finds himself on his back, with Jaebum hovering above him, looking at him with love and passion in his eyes. Jinyoung reaches out a hand and traces the taller man's facial features. He always thought his husband as the most handsome man, or maybe he's just biased because he is in love with him. He wants to store this moment in his memories forever.

"Well, are you going to kiss me or what." Jinyoung ask huskily, satisfied as he saw how Jaebum tremble in want at his request.

Jaebum licks his lips as he goes down to kiss his husband, touching his lips down to his, licking and biting on its plumpness, pushing his tounge inside Jinyoung's warm cavern, mapping and tracing every corner and crevices, sucking on the sweet nectar of the man's heavenly mouth.

Jinyoung moan as his tounge timidly battles Jaebum's making his husband growl in approval. They broke the kiss as Jaebum traces kiss and bites down Jinyoung's milky white neck leaving marks here and there. He wants those love marks to stay there forever, that even though the smaller man is not with him any other male alive will know that he is Im Jaebum's. Leaning down to flick a tounge down on Jinyoung's rosy nipples, the man moans and jerks away, Jaebum likes how sensitive his husband's tits are.

Groping the man's harden length, Jaebum's fingers trail downwards, fingers tracing on the rim of Jinyoung's clenching hole. Jaebum moan with longing as he teasingly dip a finger inside, he missed plungin into this hot cavern, he will miss making love to his husband.He grab the back of Jinyoung's knees and lifted it folding the flexible man in half, he kiss and licks and sucks. Jinyoung screams in pleasure as he felt those sinful lips showing love to his hole. It felt so dirty and yet so right, he grabs Jaebum's hair, clutches on it hard as he tries to wiggle his ass, Jaebum smirk and thrust his tounge inside Jinyoung's clenching hole.

"Ahhhh..Jaebumm...stop.." Jinyoung whines as he wants the man to make love to him and stop teasing.

"What do you want...say it.." Jaebum whispered as he mesilly licks that spit stained hole and pushes himself up to hover above the panting man. Satisfied that his husband looks wrecked by what he did he lines up his hard cock towards Jinyoung's entrance as the younger man clutches his neck and makes him lean his head downward for a searing kiss as they both moan out loud at being connected, Jaebum thrusting hard making sure that Jinyoung takes all of him.

"Oh,,gaahd..hyung. So deep."

"Do you like that babe? Do you like me being inside you this deep?" Jaebum gritted his teeth as he started a brutal phase, Jinyoung went out of his mind as he moans and screams out his pleasure, his leaking cock smearing up precum as his husband abuses his prostrate with each deep thrust.

"Im gonna cum...babe..harder..."

Jaebum lifted the man's leg, lifting his ass for that deep pounding, he clenches his jaw as he felt how Jinyoung clenches tightly around his dick. Growling low on his throat as his husband splurted cum all over his chest, he kissed Jinyoung as he groans in pure bliss, he cums hard painting Jinyoung's hot cavern white.

They lay together on the bed and cuddled, Jinyoung with a satisfied smile on his face as Jaebum catches his breath. The older man groan tiredly as Jinyoung's hands played with his half hard cock.

"Let me catch a breath babe,,"

"Ready for round two dear hubby?"

And the two of them make love until they both passed out in exhaustion, making that last special moment memorable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung looks at the divorce paper that has Jaebum's signature on. He read the letter addressed to him.

My Jinyoung,

I dont want to let you go but that would be so selfish of me, after all that I did to you I know that I dont have right to be that selfish. This paper is my gift to you, a gift of freedom to do whatever you wanted to do without the worry of hurting me, or being tied up to some jerk like me. I am afraid at first that you will leave and find someone else and forget about me, but after all the things that happened, I still have faith in the love I had for you. I know deep in my heart that at the end of the day we will still be together. Right? You will return to me right? You have to, because if you dont I will find you and drag you back home and I will make you fall in love with me again, I will propose to you again and that will be the time that we will make it right. I love you.

Your husband,

Im Jaebum

He cried, hard, full of unknown emotions, he is happy that his husband makes his way to make him happy, sad that finally they had come to a peaceful end, excited at what was to come.

He tries to calm himself as he prepared Jaebum's breakfast. He showered and walks out of the house as quietly as he can. Looking at it one last time.

"I will return soon, Jaebum. Please wait for me."

Jaebum wakes up after a while, hands groping everywhere trying to find his husband. He suddenly sat up and take a look around, no messy clothes thrown, no Jinyoung. He stands up fast, walking outside the bedroom calling out for his husband. He saw a freshly made cup of coffee with pancakes on the table, the Manila Envelope lay open with the divorce agreement signed by Jinyoung. Trembling slightly as he saw a pink sticky note on it.

Hey babe, eat your breakfast. I made it with all the love I had for you. Thank you for your gift I appreciate it and it makes me love you more. I know how hard it is for you but dont worry too much. I will come back and when I do, I hope you're still in love with me. I love you.

Your wife husband

Im Park Jinyoung

Jaebum sat down on the chair sadly looking at the prepared food. Maybe it's better this way to save both of them from tears. He smiled as he ate what his husband did for him. He will wait. Forever.

TBC^^