24| no im sorry

"It was a girl's voice."

At that very moment the only thing Jimin wanted to do was go somewhere far away and bury himself in a ditch.

"Wait what? Does he have any sisters? Maybe they picked up? Or his mom."

"He doesn't live at home. And I don't even know if he  has any siblings. Fuck, you see? We don't even know anything about each other."

"That's exactly what dates are for dumb ass."

"Shut up."

Jimin continued on.

"He's never mentioned a girl before... I bet it's one of his hot model friends or even his girlfriend."

"Jimin stop, it could be anyone okay? Just because a girl picked up doesn't mean they're together okay. Plus isn't Taehyung gay? I mean he is dating you."

"Fake! And yeah? He's told me about past boys but- what if he's bi?"

"Your point being?"

"The girl!" Jimin yelled.

"Oh yeah... hmmmm. Then if he's into both good luck brother."

......

Taehyung tried getting comfortable in his seat on the plane, they still needed about 5 hours to get back home. But as much as he wanted to sleep, his mind wouldn't leave him alone.

He desperately wanted his phone in his hands, him being the clutz he was forgot it back where he was staying. And fuck did he hate it so much. He wanted to speak to Jimin and hear his sweet voice. Yeah he could've called from a different phone but he can't even remember Jimin's number by memory which is something he'll work on from now on.

"Ahh Jimin, I wish I would've brought you along. I'm sorry." Taehyung murmured to himself.