22| smart move

"You're starting to like me huh?" Taehyung breathed out, his smile playful and thin.

"Shut up." Jimin grabbed his cup wanting to avoid having to stare at Taehyung's beautiful face, he for sure would blush.

"Oh come on, I know you didn't grope my arm like that for no reason. You literally hugged me to death."

Jimim chewed on his bottom lip trying to come up with an excuse. He had grabbed onto Taehyung's bicep and cuddled fondly into his side during their walk to the restaurant. And it was purely out of instinct. Taehyung had said something very amusing and funny that Jimin reacted by giggling and cuddling to Tae's side. Also, his warmth felt very nice against him.

But it made him seem like a lovesick puppy... which he was but Taehyung couldn't find out.

"It was acting dummy, people have to believe we're together."

Perfect he thought.

"Oh- really... then why are you literally avoiding me right now. You're sitting so far away."

Fuck. Jimin was being distant at the moment and it was so obvious.

Fuck. Fuck.

Taehyung stood up from the chair and made his way directly next to Jimin's side. They were now sitting close enough where their thighs were pressed perfectly together. What Taehyung did next made Jimin want to disappear at that very moment.

Taehyung had his arm around Jimin's shoulders, pulling him closer to his side. He fit perfectly under Taehyung's arm which Taehyung liked a lot.

Jimin on the other hand... he was burning up inside. He wanted Tae's beautiful sculpted arm off of him; not because he didn't enjoy it but because he enjoyed it a little too much and was again blushing. He felt so stupid for letting a man affect him like this.

"Hey, look at me yeah?" Taehyung said quietly, it wasn't quite a whisper but just in a soft voice that made Jimin burn more if even possible.

Jimin shook his head no and pulled his head lower, his hair hiding his eyes and shielding them away from his fake boyfriend.

"Please Jimin? At least face my way." Taehyung's face was inches away from Jimin's, although Jimin was facing away from Tae.

Giving in, Jimin turned to face Taehyung but still keeping his gaze downward.

"Can I kiss you?"

Jimin then squeezed his eyes shut and turned to look the other way.

How can he be so casual about it !?!?

"Jimin~"

Taehyung trailed his hand up and down Jimin's thigh softly.

"W-what." He stuttered out. It was a miracle how he was able to keep himself from exploding, he felt so hot.

"Just a peck... please."

Nothing. Jimin stayed put, there was no way he's kissing Taehyung so sudden-

"You're friends are staring."

At this, Jimin whipped his head around, facing his boyfriend once again and fuck their faces were so close- too close.

Taehyung gave a lip-tight smile all the while staring directly at his lips and gave a quick soft peck.... that seemed to last an eternity for the other.

At this point Jimin was way over the boiling point. He let out a breath he had no idea he was holding and suddenly it was as if he was dipped in cool spring water in the middle of a fluorescent forest. He was no longer burning up inside though his cheeks were still tinted a pretty pink. The kiss seemed to be the solution to his "burning up".

Taehyung on the other hand smiled after the small kiss and continued to wrap his arm around Jimin's shoulders while looking aimlessly at his surroundings, not sparing a glance at the boy under his arm.

Heck, how could he? He literally just finished planting a kiss on the lips of a boy he very much liked and was crushing so so hard on. Since Jimin was acting all shy, Taehyung had to act all confident according to his logic.

After a bit Tae glanced over to Jimin and internally laughed at his state.

"Close your mouth Jimin or you'll be eating flys."

Jimin quickly shut his mouth feeling a bit embarrassed he was caught staring.

"Says you. You can't keep your mouth shut anywhere."

Taehyung was completely shocked at the remark. Well not really, usually that's how Jimin communicates with him. He always has his sassy comebacks.

"Oh, oh what's that suppose to mean??"

No way was Taehyung taking any offense to this but playing with Jimin was always fun.

"It means you talk to much! And to everyone too."

As Jimin crossed his arms across his chest, Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Babe please. If it wasn't for my big mouth we'd be hanging out in silence all the time." He smiled sweetly at his boyfriend and brought his other arm around Jimin's chest to hug him.

"Stop embarrassing me." Jimin said, staying completely still while engulfed in Taehyung's arms. He couldn't deny it though, the side hug did feel nice...

"What! I'm not embarrassing you."He released the smaller boy from his arms and now had both his hands on either side of Jimin's face, squishing it.

"Yeah you are, you're saying I can't talk. I'm not a shy dweeb Tae.." He mumbled out, his cheeks being pressed on.

"Oh baby please~ I wouldn't have you any other way." Taehyung now hugged Jimin completely, their faces cheek to cheek.

"Oh so you agree? I'm a shy dweeb." Jimin pulled away from the hug; so much skin contact has happened in the last minute or so and Jimin doesn't know how he was still functioning.

"N-no I never said that." Taehyung stuttered out. He'd never intentionally embarrass him... at least not right now.

"Well you didn't say I wasn't so... I'm a shy dweeb I guess."