23| so dope

It's been exactly one week since Jimin last saw Taehyung and during that one week no messages were exchanged between the boys.
It wasn't as if they didn't want to talk to each other... Jimin just didn't want to cave in and message first so he let it be and Taehyung was abroad to Spain doing a shoot but accidentally left his phone back home.

He was so devastated he wouldn't be able to text his little cutie during his trip. The only thing he was feeling was anxiety from Jimin maybe thinking he didn't care about him which is totally not true. Taehyung mentally scolded himself from not remembering Jimin's phone number. Only a few days left of his trip and he'd be able to call Jimin.

_______

"You know it doesn't seem like you're into him that much. You're so dry Jimin."

"Excuse me? Dry?"

"Yah, it's like you have no emotions for your boyfriend. But god does he seem to like you. It must be the sex right? I bet he's only in it-" Jimin's eyes went wide at his friends comment.

"Kim!!" He slapped the back of Kim's back playfully, the other one giggling from the action.

"I'm just being honest... you were the one who asked."

Jimin rolled his eyes at his friend and stuffed his mouth with more hot cheetos. Kim was one of his closest friends who he trusted a lot. He had asked Kim if Taehyung and him seemed like a cute/good couple. And also because he was planning on letting him know about his secret...

But was Jimin seeming a bit too "dry" as Kim put it towards Taehyung? He was acting cuddly on the last date, and he always smiles in his pictures with Tae... although they seem a bit awkward (Jimin ofc not Taehyung the very remarkable model who can pull off any pose).

"Well it's not sex. He's my fake boyfriend."

"Uh- what!?!" Kim dropped his bag of chips dramatically on the table and stared with wide eyes at Jimin.

"We're just pretending, he let me use him to get that girl off my back. She saw a picture of him on my phone and I panicked and said we were together."
He said very calmly, his fingers picking at the Cheetos.

"Jimin you motherfucker. Also props to you for finding such a hot dude. I mean really what the actual fuck he's hot."

"I know."

"..."

"Anyways... I'm in kind of a dilemma."

"Go on, I'm listening."

"Okay so- I think I might really really like Taehyung and I get this feeling he might like me too but... god what the fuck."

"What??"

"Like what if he doesn't like me and it really was all an act because I mean that's what it really is. He calls  me all these cute names and always jokes around about us actually dating and messages me non stop, kind of annoying at first but I got used to it now. The only thing is he hasn't messaged me at all lately and I think it's because he's annoyed of me, I mean who wouldn't be I can get pretty clingy but I've never clingy around him so maybe he gave up- I don't know I just think he's over me because-"

"Jimin! Gosh you're rambling" Kim stood up from his seat dramatically and leaned over the table to face Jimin.

"The only thing I got from all of that is you like home and he likes you." Kim sits back down and continues eating his chips.

"I'm going to break up with him." Jimin said, he let his hand run through his hair as he pulled out his phone.

"What?!?!? You literally just said you like him."

"It's the only way."

"Only way for what?"

"That I'll get over him. I don't like having crushes, they make me feel... blegh."

Kim snatched Jimins phone from his hand as he knew he would message his fake boyfriend and 'break up'.

"No. I'm not letting you."

"Excuse you? Give it back Kim." Jimin reached across the table for his phone but Kim kept moving it side to side, preventing him from getting it.

"What we're gonna do is call Taehyung and have a chat. And in this chat we're going to tell him how much we enjoy being with him and see if he wants to go on an actual date. Okay? Okay."

"Uhm... we're?"

"Gosh, I meant you. Here it's dialing."

Kim shoved the phone excitedly into Jimin's chest, he didn't know why but he felt all giddy inside.

"Kim!" He whisper-shouted.

One ring, two rings, three rings-

"Hello?"

"Wrong number sorry."

Jimin shoved his phone in his pocket and laid his head in the cafeteria table.

"What happened? I swear I clicked on his contact." Kim didn't know why Jimin's mood shifted so suddenly, a few seconds ago they were anticipating Taehyung but now Jimin seems like he got punched in the chest.

"It was a girls voice."