"Not yet. We're trying to decide between here, Naboo, or Yavin IV. I'm leaning more towards here or Naboo. If Alderaan wasn't destroyed, I would make sure we lived there."

"I know, Leia." He nodded.

"So, Luke. When are you going to marry Cora?" she smiled.

"Someday. We'd like to get the academy up and running first before we do anything."

"She's a great girl, Luke. I'm happy for you."

"Thanks, Leia." He smiled. "I'm happy for you and Han, too. Can't wait to meet my nephew."

"He must know who you are," Leia smiled, putting a hand on her stomach. "He kicked when he heard your voice." She laughed. Luke laughed and hugged his sister.

"We should probably get back." He noted.

"Han's probably worried. That's how I know he'll be a great father." She laughed.

"Why? Because he's worried?"

"No, recently he's been beginning to be a little overprotective." Luke laughed.

"That's a good thing. I think he'll be a great father." He smiled.

      The twins walked back up to the house. Han turned around and walked up to her. He smiled. She kissed him and walked with him back to the couch.

"So, where are you two going after here?" Leia asked.

"Well, we're going to Yavin IV to see about a house and a location to set up the academy." Cora said.

"And then we thought we'd go to Naboo and meet our grandparents." Luke said.

"We're going to Bespin after this and then we're going to figure out where we want to live." Han said.

"Leia said you two are visiting Lando." Luke said.

"Yeah." Han nodded.

"It'll be good to see him again. It's been a while." Leia said.

"How's the whole Jedi academy thing going?" Han asked.

"We're going to Yavin IV after this to go see about a house and location for everything." Cora said.

"Shara and Kes are there. They might be able to help you guys out with finding places." Leia noted. Luke nodded.

"We're excited to finally get to work on it." Luke said.

"You've been thinking and planning this for a while now. It's great to see it finally moving forward. You'll be a great teacher, Luke." Leia said, smiling.

"Thanks, Leia." He smiled. "And you'll be a great mother, and Han will be a great dad. I'm happy for you two, I really am." Luke said, sincerely.

"Thank you, Luke. I think we're all happy," she smiled. "Even our son who is kicking me like he's playing a drum!" Leia said, and everyone laughed. 

      That night, Leia laid in the darkness beside Han. His arms were wrapped around her, his hand on her stomach. He sighed and Leia looked at him, surprised to see that he was still awake.

"You still awake?" she asked.

"Yeah." He sighed. She turned on her back and looked at him.

"So am I." she said. "But it's not my choice. He keeps kicking."

"I figured." He noted. "Did you talk to Luke?"

"About what?"

"Naboo?"

"I told him the information that I learned."

"I know that. I mean did you tell him about the nightmares?"

"Yes." She nodded. "He told me the same thing that you did. That our son won't be another Vader and that if I have any questions or problems regarding the Force, that I should talk to him."

"See? I told you it would be okay." She nodded. He sat there in the silence, thinking about what Chewie said.

"Leia?"

"Hmm?"

"There's nothing to be worried about. I know you talked to Chewie." He said. She sighed and rolled back over.

"Han, can we talk about this tomorrow. I'm tired." Han knew his wife was trying to avoid talking about it and didn't want to push it.

"Okay." He nodded and kissed her.