Chapter 5

I will tell when to start the song...😜 Things will get a heated... (or more like I try to make things look heated 😂😂😂)

I slowly make my way back to the door and get back in the hallway.

"So what's next?" I ask feeling a bit anxious as I feel the lap dance moment coming closer. Derek practically as a whiplash as he turns around to say "I think it's time for the lap dance. You should know before showing yourself in public to be sure you're ready if anyone want you."

"And with that outfit, I'm sure that everyone will want you or I will have to choose you myself pretty boy. I should say sexy boy now. It suits you better."

Peter says out of nowhere breathing down my neck. I shiver uncomfortable having him this close to me. "What are you doing here Peter?" Derek says visibly angry while man handling me away from him to put me by his side my bare shoulder touching his recovered by his grey Henley.

"Well my dear nephew," Nephew? Well I guess that makes sense they both have that sexy something "I just finished my dance and I thought I could see how Sexy boy over here was doing."

"As I already told you, he has a name. Use it. You have no time to lose. Go help Jackson, I'm sure he needs help." I love when he uses his bossy-grumpy voice. It makes I'm look... powerful.

"As you wish." Peter answers and he leaves. I can tell that he's not happy but at least he's not near me anymore. He still scares me. "Stiles?" Derek asks without any emotion like he just didn't defend my honor again. "Yeah?" "Lap dance room. Now. I will prepare myself and join you in fifteen minutes."

Everyone start wolf whistling but Derek glares at them to make them stop as Erica returns in her oil's room singing something about a new oil that will look good on Derek.

Scott takes me by the hand and leads me to the lap dance's room as Isaac and Boyd wish me good luck.

God... Luck I will need it.

Scott opens the door of the lap dance's room and says "Look around. You will need to be familiar with this room. You will work in here a lot. I will see you later."

"Thanks, bye Scotty." Scott winks at me closes the door. I look around.

The room isn't particularly big.

There's a velvet tufted red couch in a corner. I go sit on it.

Mmh...
comfortable.

There's a black cabinet in another corner. I open it and see some bottles of water and towels.

The last things in the room is a whole sounds system that seems really expensive and a chair in the center of the room recover in the same tissu as the couch.

"Sit on the chair." I turn around to look at the intruder and...

I WAS NOT FUCKING READY FOR THIS.

Derek gets in the room wearing only a black male thong and he's FUCKING HUGE OH MY FUCKING GOD!

How am I supposed to concentrate on anything when he's dick his practically screaming at me?

How can he even dance in this.

And as if it wasn't enough he's also wearing a black collar with a tidy of spike.

Can someone told me when my brief becomes so smal-

"Eyes up there Stilinski."

Deadgrandmadeadgrandmadeadgrandma
My father in what Derek is wearing my fath- "Sorry." I go sit on the chair.

"Ok. Have you ever done a lap dance... Maybe for significant someone?..." He asks with a hand behind his neck like he's... shy?

It is a subtle way to ask me if I have a boyfriend?

Yo. You're practically naked and your shy to ask me if I have a boyfriend. Really?

"Nope. There's no one waiting for me at home. Maybe except my father but lap dance is not our favorite father-son activity." He laughs.

The cutest laugh I ever heard. I smile, a real smile. You're still practically naked and cute at the same time. I'm done.

"Did you had the time to look at the playlist?" He says while walking to the stereo which gives me a perfect view of his beautiful tanned butt.

"No" "Know all the songs in the playlist so you're able to dance on whatever the client choose." "Ok."

He turns around to look at me with a devilish smile and I snap my head but it's too late. I really need to concentrate. Maybe it will help me to not be catching starring where I shouldn't again.

❤️Start The Flesh-Simon Curtis❤️

The music starts flooding in the room.

He keeps eyes contact with me and starts walking at the rythme of the music toward the chair I'm currently sitting on and stops right in front of it, his back facing me.

He spreads his legs a little bit and puts his hands on the floor his ass in my face. You know what would be great in that ass.

Yes.
My dick.

He then starts talking "You need to find what The Pack likes to call, the weakness of the client, and use it. You will find it the moment he walks in the room. What catch his eyes. And well your's is..."

He slides his hands along his legs as he stands and turns around so his junk is in my face but not touching me only by one or two centimeters.

"Do I really need to say what it is?" He says with a teasing and flirty voice.

I lean in but he takes a handful of my hair and push me back gently while descending to straddle my lap and grinding on me.

"The client is not allowed to touch you. But you can make the client touch you."

He takes my hands still grinding on me at the beat of the music. He puts my hands on his tight with his' still on top of mine and makes it slides up to his ass.

"The client needs to think that he has control..." He slides my hand along his butt as I look at him, captivated. "But in reality..." He slaps my hand away making me look at him with a blush on my cheek. "You're the boss."

"And you can touch them." He kneels in front of me and spreads my knees apart giving him the best view ever on my hard on. It's doesn't seems to bother him as he grazes his teeth along my tight slowly making his way up and making me shiver.

He passes by my hip and continues on my abs contracted by the pleasure. By this time I'm just a whimpering mess and I don't even care. Derek grabs my tights close to my ass and picks me up.

I let out a manly squeal of surprise and I feel him smirk on my shoulder. He sits on the chair and says "You're turn Sti. Have you listened or were you.... Distracted?"

So much for trying to save my honor.

You wanna play it like this?
I'm in.