Chapter 5

My eyes fluttered open, to the smell of bacon, sausages, and scrambled eggs...hmm...

I got up and sleepily walked to the kitchen.

"Morning? Who cooked?" I yawned as a plate of food was set in front of me, I started munching on the bacon.

"I did, and good morning to my amazing best friend in the entire world." Derek greeted handing me a glass of Orange Juice and gently kissing my forehead.

My yes went wide and I coughed up my bacon into a napkin.

"What the hell do you want?" I growled at Derek, noticing the three 'I need a favor ' signs:

_________________________

#INEEDAFAVOR SIGNS:

1) Cooking the one you want a favor from's favorite breakfast.

2) Complementing them in ways you don't usually do.

3) {Doesn't apply to all unless the person is like Derek Hale and doesn't commonly show public displays of affection} He kissed my forehead.

______________________

"I told you she'd figure it out, Hello beautiful." Peter greeted. He's had this thing for me ever since we were young, I mean maybe if he wasn't a psychotic ex-alpha who betrayed his own family for power and killed random people for his own amusement, I'd like him like I did back then, but things change.

"Hi Peter." I bubbly greeted (I really can't be angry with people, I'm too easy-going and care-free and optimistic, plus I'm a Pure Beta so I guess that fits in with the 'doesn't hold a grudge' thing but I still ignore Peter's flirtations.) "Derek answer the question." I asked curiously.

"Well I don't need something, I just need you to tell me everything you know about you being a Pure Beta."

"Ohh....kissing my ass.....and no, I have to get to work."

"Work?" They asked in unison.

"I'm helping Peter move in to his apartment." I said, running upstairs and throwing on light washed jeggings, my black zip-up closed toe heels, my pure white bralette. Great more purity. Along with my gray cami, applied my some deodorant and a huge leather jacket. I brushed my hair and teeth, put my hair in a high ponytail, applied my some quick makeup. When I finished I ran back downstairs I grabbed Peter by the arm and led him to the door.

"Danny, wait!" Derek called from behind us, I stopped and turned to face him.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Is that my jacket?" He asked looking at it smiling at me, I blushed, when did it end up in my room?

"I guess, sorry, it was in my closet, do you want it back?" I asked about to take it off.

"No, no, wear it, it looks great on you." He insisted smiling.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Positive." He chuckled, I smiled at him nodded my head and then followed Peter out the door.

_____

"So lovely did you really want to help me or was this away to get away from Derek?" Peter asked handing one of his boxes from the moving truck, it was the eighth box so far, and he lives on the 5th floor, thank god for the elevator.

"I'd say a little bit of both Pete." I huffed.

"Why?" He asked topping another box on top of my pile, jerk.

"Because he looks and treats me as if I have twenty heads, I never wanted this to happen, I wanted to tell him, but I was afraid of this..." I paused.