Chapter 8

"Baby it's okay." Amanda held Drew in her arms as if it would be the last time.

"No it's not ok, everyone knows now and I'm sure Sierra is disgusted with me." She continued to cry.

"Baby look at me." Amanda looked her in the eyes.

"Sierra will accept you as you are if she loves you."

Amanda pushed her unto the plush bed. "I know I have, in every way possible." Amanda kissed down her neck line.

Drew moaned at the feel of her girlfriends' warm tongue ravishing her chocolate kissed skin. Never had she thought of turning into a lesbein, yet alone like someone who was of white genetics. Another moan escape her lips, Amanda took that opportunity to stab her tongue down Drews' throat.

No later than a minute Drew felt her core heat up, like it was gonna explode. Shirts and underwear were tore off, hitting the floor like rain.

Amanda didn't hesitate to cup Drews' breast and stare at it in admiration. They were all hers, to cherish. "I'm gonna make you forget about the bad things that happened today.'' Amanda attacked her nipple. Feasting the left one while tweaking on the right one. Drew moaned at the warm of her lovers' mouth, she was truly wrong about the white goddess that feasted on her body.........

''Mmmm, Amanda!'' Drew yelled at the top of her lungs. Amanda began to finger her even faster. Soon, liquid was gushing everywhere, the room echoing Drews' screams and cries as she slowly calmed down from her climax. Amanda sat in front of Drew smiling, with clear liquids dripping down her face. ''I..Im..I..I'm sorry. I didn't even know i could do that.'' Drew spoke honestly and sat up face to face with Amanda. "Its okay baby not much girls can do that. Its a gift.'' Amanda leaned in and kissed her one more time before beginning to clean the mess that was made.

''Baby, lets get married.'' Marquees asked stoned out of his mind. ''No, not until you show me what yo dick game like.'' Sierra slurred. They both were pissed when they came home from the dinner. Marquees suggested that they smoke their troubles away, though it was temporary, and Sierra agreed and they took off from there.

"Whatever, you know you can't handle all this baby." Marquees did a body roll while touching himself. Sierra laughed at the silliness he do to make her laugh.

They both yawned at the same time. "Baby lets go to bed." Sierra suggested and Marques nodded agreeing with her.

As soon as their faces hit their pillows they were both out like a light.

"I don't understand, why you want someone you know you can't have?" Confusion crossed his face.

"Because, she was mine before she was his. I only want to get him out of the picture then everything would be perfect, the way it should be." He chuckled at his evil plan.

"But I still think you shouldn't go along with it bro, anyways I got a kid on the way so I don't need any drama in my life." He stood up from the bar stool and threw a 50 dollar bill on the table.

Dre sat and watch Mike walked away. Maybe he should just let it all go and accept the fact that Sierra wants nothing to do with him. No! He refused to give Marquees the satisfaction that he had won over his girl. Sierra is his and no one else's. If he can't have her Marquees can't have her either.

Read my book "King" it's a supernatural interracial plus size story. Hope you enjoy it.

Short? I know I'm sorry