Suddenly a fiery light comes and Alex screams out to in pain. "Alexandra Dugre your being sentenced to life as a demon to pay the price of your crimes. I watch as her white wings turn black and tattered. Her screams of pain don't stop until after a hole in the ground opens. There's only one place that hole could lead to. The Devils gates. Alex falls through her screams lessening each second until they are gone completely. Then a new door pops up and I  suspect its for me. I walk through the door and I'm back to hallway the door with wolf was now shining bright like the flashes that killed my parents. The next door held the events of Kristy and Robins death or Pete's parents.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Dean

"Alpha we've gathered some new information about the poison" Blake says walking into the room. It had been a few hours since he had last came on Winter and still she showed no signs of waking up. "It seems that in order to get out of this poison induced sleep she will have to complete a few task" he continues. "What does that mean for Winter?" my voice is quiet and filled with fear and anxiety. It seems unnatural for me to sound so scared, but its normal to be scared. So many people believe that alphas are unable to be scared or unsure, but in reality we are just like other wolves but will more power. "Well we can't go in to see what her experience is like but we can monitor her brain waves and heart rate" he says with apologetic eyes. I nod I understand they are doing all they can but what if its not enough.

'Alpha we have a human coming on territory he says his name is Pete Micheals' one of my guards mind links me. 'Lead him to the hospital please' I reply quickly. 'Yes sir we'll be there in a few minutes and with that he leaves my head. As he promised a knock came on the door minutes later. I sand up quickly and contain myself before opening the door and letting Pete in. "Alpha is everything ok" The guard that had mind linked me asked. "Yes John don't worry about it we have it all under control but can you tell Jake and Max to come down here" I ask they should know plus I need them so we can talk about who might've done this. With Jake and Max being my Beta and delta I normally go to them first before addressing everyone else. John nods before walking out to to find Max and Jake.

The door opens yet again and they walk in with worried faces. "Ok well now that everyone's here" I start grabbing Pete's attention who had been whispering to Winter. "Winter was poisoned by a nonfatal witch potion, the poison works by works by putting you in a sleep like state where you are very vulnerable. The witch or warlock has to power to control what the person under it dreams of. In Winters case she is having to complete a set of things we don't have much Intel on what it is that she has to do but it mores then likely not good" I summerise. Everyone looks at me with a mix of worry and shock. "How long has she been under now" Jake asks in a quiet voice. "About four and a half hours now" I look down at my watch to check and nod when I see its right.

"How did it happen" Max asks looking towards Winter for a moment before turning back to me. "We were out in the woods by her house she was showing me something. One second she was explaining what she did and how then the next she was on the ground passed out. There was no warning." I say then go on to talk about what the doctor had said about how the poison got into her system. "What supernatural being would want to hurt Winter much less even know her" Jake asks louder this time. Confusion and a little anger clouds his eyes. "Well I guess its time I told you guys I was gonna for Winter for give me the green light but it serious now for her safety" I begin. I tell them about Alex and Rosa and about how Winter is half angel all the while answering questions.

"Will she be ok" Pete who hadn't said a word since he had gotten here finnalt asked. "She's strong" is all I can say he looks at me and I nod gently. "I hope she isn't going through anything worse then she can handle right now" be says and we all agree. "She'll make it out she's stronger then most people I know and I know a lot of wolves" Max say trying to lighten the mood like he always does but he falls flat this time unable to joke around. I look at them all they had worry swirling in their eyes and I imagine mine looked the same. I really hope Winter is ok and doesn't come out of this even more broken then she already is, she doesn't deserve to hurt as much as she does.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Annnndddd that's it for this chapter I really hope you liked it. What do you think about how Winters birth parents died? Has your opinion on Alex changed a little or do you guys still hate her with zero remorse? Anyway like always thanks for reading and sorry this chapter was late had a busy week and couldn't finish the chapter till now.

            Don't forget to
                Comment
                      &
                   Vote

have a good day or night