F E A R

T A E H Y U N G

T A E H Y U N G

Dark.Cold.&Sinister

Those were the words that would best describe the situation I'm in right now. I don't exactly know where I was or who took me here. All I knew was, I'm so fucking scared and I didn't know what to do.

I hissed lowly in pain when I tried moving on my spot, as the chains that were tightly binding my wrists, grazed my soft skin & flesh, making it feel sore & oh so painful. I even felt my own blood oozing out and dripping down to my arms. 'What the hell is going on?'

My body turned slightly when I moved since my body was hanged from the ceiling thru the chains on my wrists making my arms to stretch further than normal. My feet were also chained together tightly and I'm barely touching the ground, and it's extremely painful and I felt so uncomfortable with the position I'm having.

I was also blindfolded, making the situation more terrifying than it already was and my senses to heighten up a notch.

When I heard a loud click from the distance that I'm guessing was a stainless steel door, my ears twitched and my heartbeat instantly quickened.

Loud footsteps followed, and it's getting nearer & nearer to where I was, I felt my breath hitched and I shut my eyes tightly, thinking that maybe it's just a bad dream, and my dog 'yeontan' would lick me and wake me up from this nightmare and I'll just go ahead and do my usual routine, cuddle & play with my Chimmie, talk to my friends and maybe paint some new scenery and maybe.. Maybe I couldㅡ my reverie was cut short when I heard a deep and stern voice.

"Are you awake, little lamb?" The menacing voice said lowly, sending shiver & chill to my spine. His voice made my breath to hitch and I couldn't seem to steady my breathing. I was struggling to breathe and my eyes started to water in fear.

"Is my little lamb scared, huh?" He whispered dangerously on my ear as he reached for my neck, as if he was choking me. I whimpered softly and I began sobbing like a child. He laughed evilly, amused by my reaction. He then held my neck tighter and my breath instantly got caught in my throat. I wiggled a bit, hoping that it would release the hold he has on my neck, but alas he didn't even move an inch, instead, he tightened it more & more and I began coughing as I thrashed my body back and forth violently.