Chapter Thirty- Two

Start from the beginning

"You know I love my job Kane, I love those kids- I mean those little wolf cubs" He smiles softly as I correct myself. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I place my face closer to his, nuzzling my nose against his.

"Maybe just until we make our own wolf cub then I'll be your stay at home wife" I whisper against his lips, my eyes flickering up to see his now liquified whiskey coloured ones. I wait patiently for him to answer me or at least say something as he continues to watch me.

He exhales roughly through his nose and I almost grin happily as I know I've got him. He leans his forehead against my own, pressing a warm kiss against my lips. "Okay, only because I love you so damn much" he says after pulling back from me.

I definitely couldn't hold it in and grin widely up at him. He growls lowly, his dimples winking at me. "As for our babies? I say we go get started on that right now" I let out a loud scream as he stands with me still wrapped around him, his long legs carrying us towards the large door and upstairs to the master suite my laughs and his low growls fading through the long hallway.

~*~*~*~*~

After two rounds of 'baby making' I was finally released as Kane declared he needed to feed me. We were met with his brothers all lounging in the main living room, Mac and Vince nowhere to be seen.

Mrs Anne comes around the corner not a second later, announcing that dinner was served. We all make our way towards the kitchen, I make sure that I grab Kase's arm hugging him tightly as he wrinkles his nose up at me.

I narrow my eyes down at him mockingly. He sniffs me once his eyes narrowing, "You smell weird Lina" my cheeks colour at his statement. Kade and Knox chuckling not so subtly behind their fists.

"She smells like me buddy, that's how she's meant to smell" Kane says to his right, gripping Kase's hips as he lifts him into his arms. Kase makes a cute disgusted face, his amber ringed eyes flashing at Kane.

"No way! She smelt way better before you took her" I silently plead for the ground to swallow me whole as Kase continues, Kade is flat out laughing now as he leans against his chair, Knox grins devilishly up at me.

I inwardly slap my forehead before catching sight of Kane's smug grin making me want to slap his face instead. I growl lowly as Kane chuckles. "Now Kase, I think you should apologise" Kase turns towards me with a guilty expression on his beautiful face.

"I'm sorry Lina, that wasn't nice" I shake my head, pulling him down and off of Kane's arms, his legs wrap around my waist tightly as I hug him. "All's forgiven little wolf man" he pulls back with a smile, making sure to drop down as Mrs. Anne calls for Knox and Kade to help with setting up dinner.

Kane slides his arms around my waist, making sure to cup my butt with his big hands. "Boy, he's a wolf boy" he says with a smirk before pointing to himself, "Me, I'm a wolf man. Your Wolf-Man" I shake my head in amusement, his lips pecking mine softly.

Stepping back and out of his tempting embrace I sigh, "Well Wolf man, put me on the spot once more and you'll just be a wolf, in the dog house. Outside-" I continue to walk back, making sure to use my hands as emphasis.

"Sleeping alone" he rolls his eyes, giving me a wink as he follows after me.

Once Knox and Kade set the table, we all sit as Kase says grace. Everyone's digging in as soon as he's done. When dinner is finally over we say goodnight to Mrs. Anne while me and Kane tackle the dirty dishes.