17 | Beautiful, Violent, Vulgar ↠ HANHI

✿ just a gentle reminder that i love hanhi even though i'm not writing them anymore

✿ i remember loving hanhi so much i've written like 5-6 one-shots about them + one novel (i'm serious. 'a fool for love' has 100,000+ words. didn't even anticipate that when i started writing it)

✿ this is kinda like two moodboards meshed with one. you got the yellow for b.i. and red for hayi. b.i. with his socially awkward self and hayi with her cool personality. but at the end of the day, they both have this vulnerability going on for them and that's what makes them click. yep, definitely leaning on for the slice of life genre.

✿ would want to see it as a one-shot or smth but with the way things are proceeding for me, i think i'll be far from going back to hanhi for a long time. kinda lost the 'ignition' i think? for my shipping feels. i mean, get lee hi out of the dungeon!

✿ lee hi had 3 years or less i think, before her 'seoulite' album came out and then two years until now without new releases (unless you count the osts & featurings). i understand blinks' frustration about bp not coming out with new material but my girl lee hi is so deep in the dungeon i think yg forgot about her again. yeah, remember what yg said last year when lee hi cried on jyp's show? he said she was coming back! well, it's 2018 and where is she???

✿ seriously, when yg was interviewed this year about lee hi, he said that she 'just' started recording. urgh, anticipated that one already.

✿ not to be bias or anything, but yg is notorious about not taking care of her solo artists properly (gummy, anyone?). or is that just me?

✿ this has been turned into a rant omg