14 | ROYALS ↠ Jinwoo ⋆ Mino ⋆ Yunhyeong ⋆ Jennie

Welcome to the Royals series where selected YG artists are portrayed as royalties.

These are the people I think that carries a royalty aura in them, king and queen style.

Song Mino
King of Death

♔ The King With a Merciless Heart

♔ He is a king with an erratic mood

♔ Yunhyeong's older brother

♔ He doesn't let other people in his life easily and when there's so much as a glimmer for a chance to come in through the door, he closes it shut.

♔ He can order his men to kill someone if they ever so much as to displease him. Usually it's the officials guiding his way to lead the kingdom when they defy him.

♔ He says a lot of hurtful things but in reality, he's just lonely.

♔ His moodiness stems from the fact that his younger brother left him alone to fend for himself. When the past king died, the kingdom was divided into two factions, kingdoms that the two brothers lead. They were very close when they were younger but as Mino was forced to grow up in a young age to lead his people, he didn't have anyone to lean on to so it resulted to him being vengeful, pushing people away to prevent them from seeing past his stone-cold heart.

Jennie Kim
The Ace of Spades

♕ The Queen With Tricks in Her Sleeves

♕ She has been a queen in training ever since she was a child.

♕ Jinwoo's younger sister

♕ She has been known to be cool under pressure. She calmly navigates the problems she encounters with quick thinking and sound judgment.