18: Collision of lives

A/N: If you are an old reader then you might find some extra scenes

A/N: If you are an old reader then you might find some extra scenes. Don't be confused I'm just fixing my plot holes. Basically the whole book.

I am at a typical high school party, where kids don't know what they are drinking or eating and grinding against anything that is moving. There are all sorts of scandals happening in front of my eyes. I just caught a guy trying to slip a molly in a girl's drink, turns out she told him to do it. I'm surprised amidst this chaos there is no sign of Ashley and Hannah.

Yesterday's events took a toll on me. I spent my night turning and twisting in bed without any sleep. I ignored Alastair for the rest of the night and left him unsatisfied. That man can make love to himself because I'm not doing that after how he chose her over me. Lily and Alastair were running through my mind like a disease I can't get rid of. Above all, the curiosity of what Lily wanted from him was something that was troubling me. It felt more serious and intense than a usual "miss-my-ex". It was all driving me insane.

So, I needed to get out of the house and spend my time with people I don't care about much. I look around and there are red cups, of course, filled with booze being passed around and the music is so damn loud that it is enough to turn us all deaf. I hate it and I've already lost my one friend Gina to some guy he was trying to impress.

I excuse myself from the conversations with a bunch of cheerleaders which no longer interests me. I notice Emeric leaning against the wall, drinking shamelessly straight from the vodka bottle. His eyes stop at me and give him a moment to admire me before making my way towards him.

"Where is your girlfriend Ashley and her toxic version?"

I take the vodka from his hand and put it back on the table. He shouldn't be drinking so much.

"Ashley is not my girlfriend. We hook up sometimes, we went out for a month or two. We don't do labels but I don't mind calling you my girlfriend. I think we had fun in the car. Anyways, they always arrive for the after-party."

I think he has a high alcohol tolerance because he sounds completely sober to me.

"You make it sound as if you gave me more than just ride home in your car. Stop dreaming. You are not my type."

I give him a once over and shook my head in disapproval. In seconds, he turns me around and presses me against the wall. He puts his hands on my waist and I loosely circle his neck with mine.

"I am everyone's type. I could have given you more if you have asked for it. I'm at your service."

His grey eyes were focused on my lips and as he moved forward I turned my head and his lips met my cheek. He pulled apart a little and then his lips kissed my neck and my eyes closed in impulse just like it did when Alastair kissed me there.

Alastair! Oh my god. What the hell am I doing?

"I have to go. Don't drive okay, I don't like you much but I don't want to see you dead."