Once they made it to their destination, Chris stepped into the shower first, but Destiny lagged around. He figured she decided against showering and went straight to bed.

The hot beads drizzled down his body as he lathered himself in body wash. His hands made an abrupt pause on his member as his fingers gripped around his inches. His wrist worked the motion of his hand as he attempted to drive himself into climax. Faint moans and groans passed his lips as he rubbed over the tip.

Unexpectedly, the door of the bathroom creaked opened as footsteps gently tapped against the wood panels. Next, article of clothing slowly plopped onto the floor.

"Hurry up, boo." Chris rushed, desperately in the mood for Destiny.

The shower door slid back and the room was filled with hot steam. Chris swiped his hand down his face to remove any of the beads of water that blurred his sight. Once his vision was intact, Chris glared up to see a bare Destiny and Erica standing in front of him.

"Ummm..." Chris trailed off, lost for words and unsure of what move to make.

"Shhh." Destiny shushed, putting her index finger over his lips. "Just relax."

The two of them stepped into the shower to join Chris. He was instantly smothered in Destiny and Erica. His hands was replaced with Erica's as she passionately stroked him off. He wasn't sure how to respond, because he was still processing the events that was currently occurring. He didn't want to be too intimate with Erica, because he still had to respect the boundaries of his girlfriend some how. Although that would be difficult, because the point of a threesome was too please both partners. Either way, he was going to find a way to manage.

Chris's left hand gripped Destiny's chin and pulled her into a heated kiss. Their tongues fought for dominance as his right tattooed hand trailed down her 5'6 frame and landed against her ass. Erica continued to work her magic below them.

"Fuck." Chris mumbled against Destiny's mouth once he felt Erica's lips wrap around his dick. She took him whole as her eyes gazed up at him for reassurance. Without any hesitation, Chris quickly nodded his head. Immediately, his hands were tangled in her messy, wet hair. He attempted to push his shaft further down her throat and without a doubt, she took it like a pro.

Chris diverted his attention back to Destiny as his plump lips attached to her neck. He aggressively marked his property while his fingertips dragged down her smooth skin until they met their ultimate destination. His two favorite fingers gently rubbed against her outer folds as he prepared himself to enter her heaven.

"Chrisss." Destiny panted in choppy breaths. She wasn't sure why she was shaky. Maybe because of Chris's tongue swirling on that sensitive spot right on her neck below her ear - he knew it was her spot - or because of his dramatic teasing.

Those two, long, lanky fingers found their way in an oh, so familiar spot, causing Destiny to gasp instantly.

"Fuck..."

As Chris commenced to work his magic in Destiny core, Erica was on the verge of making him climax. Her soft lips moved from the base to the tip effortlessly. Her tongue swirled his entire shaft as the back of her throat hummed against the tip. The vibration sent a wave of shock throughout Chris's spine. To put the cherry on top, Erica placed her arms behind her back and did it all with no hands. And that was all it took for Chris to shoot his precious kids down her throat.

breezy talesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें