"Hell nah. That was my 5th time."

"Fine." I pouted. "Since you don't wanna sing, you wanna tell me why Anthony texted me talm bout, 'tell yo nigga to chill out?'."

Anthony texted me late as fuck last night. I ain't respond to it, cause I was half sleep for one. And I didn't know what his ass was talking about.

"He was talking bullshit about being yo first everything, talkin Bout he'll always have a place in yo heart. So I told him I ain't got ya heart, I ain't got just damn place." he said all confidently. Causing me to laugh.

"Both of y'all dumb. Spalding got my heart."

"Oh Spalding got ya heart?" He said tightening his grip on my waist, causing me to laugh.

"Yeah, Ball is life baby." I said in a ratchet voice. It's a lot of bitches that be talking about ball is life, but be riding benches and shit. Ball is life, but you can't make a layup. Ball is life, but you scared of the ball. Stop it, please.

"But on some real shit, I ain't never met a girl that could hoop like you. Stick to that shit. It's gone take you far one day." He said.

"What if it was gone take me far, literally?" I asked, thinking of the coach from California and her offer.

"What you mean?" He asked

"I mean, what if I had to literally leave? Would you still be there?" I asked

"I'll always support you." He answered as if it were obvious.

"I know, but would you come with me?"

"9 times out of 10 no." He answered honestly. "I just moved here less than a year ago. I got some niggas that'll ride fa me, I'm making money, and I'm known around here now. I ain't Trynna start all over again. It's not like you going no where anyways." He shrugged. "Right?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm thinking about it." I confessed, getting off his lap walking into the kitchen.

"You thinking about what? Moving? Where you Trynna go?" He asked following me.

"A coach from California approached me a while ago, and she wants me to play down there. It's a big opportunity, I just don't know what Ima do right now."

"Ima be real. I might sound selfish or Whateva, but I don't want you to go." He said bluntly. "I've lost enough people I cared about. I can't lose you too,"

I didn't answer. I just took a deep breath. He honestly was being selfish, and he knew that. He ain't Trynna consider that this could be something big for me, he just stuck on the fact of me leaving. He ain't Trynna give me no advice, he just telling me not to go. He just made this more harder and complicated than it already is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ma, can I talk to you?" I asked, with my head stuck in her room. She was sitting in bed studying for a test she had coming up. She was the only other person I wanted to talk to about going to California.

"Yes ma'am, come on in." She smiled and closed her book. I stepped inside and shut the door, then went and sat at the edge of her bed.

"So what's going on?" She asked.

"Okay so, a while ago a lady approached me and told how good I am at basketball. Turns out she's a coach for the University of California women's basketball team. Long story short, she gave me her card and told me she would like for me to play for them." I said, nervous of her reaction.

"Really? Oh my god! That's so good, I'm so proud of you!" She said with a huge smile.

"You're happy?" I asked, I honestly didn't expect that.

"Why wouldn't I be? You've gotten a chance to take a shot at your dreams."

"But, I kinda don't wanna leave because Detroit is all I know. I don't wanna leave y'all here by y'all selves. On top of that, August doesn't want me to go." I said

"Girl, I've been through all types of struggles. We'll be fine, don't worry about us. And as for August," she trailed off. "Lemme ask you this, would you seriously let him control whether or not you go after your dreams? If he really cares about you, he'd tell you to reach for the stars." She said in a serious tone.

I know August cares about me, but I just wish he would've been more considerate. After talking with my Mama, I to my room and watched tv. But I was hardly paying attention to it, I had a lot on my mind. College, California, Basketball, August, My Mama, and Shawnie. I'm Finna start being nosey cause this bitch been acting weird long enough. I know I said I wasn't gone get in her buisness, but Shawnie ass can be dumb as fuck. Just like when she took drugs from that bitch tink, she could've gotten all of our asses hurt.

I checked her Instagram account. She hadn't posted since she went to Chicago. Weird as fuck. She used to stay on that shit, now she ain't posted in 2 months. I went on twitter, she'd deleted it. There was nothing else to check unless I got hold to her phone, that's impossible. Then I thought about her dresser. She hid my letter in there once before so, why not check it again?

When I opened it, it was full of nothing but candy, it's usually always like that. But This time I dug through the candy, and my hand hit a object. When I pulled it out, it was a bottle of vitamins, these must be those big ass pills she be swallowing. According to the label, Prenatal vitamins were what they were called. I had to think again before realizing what type of vitamins these were. These are vitamins pregnant women take. Shawnie's pregnant...

I got some words for y'all asses. #1- stop commenting on the chapter called revenge talm bout you confused or asking what it gotta do with this story. Cause it's fucking obvious it's an entirely different story.
#2- Start fucking thinking before y'all comment. I ain't never spazzed on y'all or nothing, but it's a selected few of y'all that's irritating the fuck outta me. Don't fucking rush me, you don't know if Im going through something or not.
#3- Don't question me about why I Did SHIT. Don't Suggest SHIT unless I ask. That is all.

Anyways, comments needed votes appreciated. I still love y'all.