2

Adrian

I woke up at 7 am, so I'd have time to actually sit in the tub and soak. After an hour I got out and put my hair in a bun. I got out A pair of jeans, A Northface hoodie and some black timbs to complete my simple fit. I've got curves, just not like Shawnie. I'm more on the slim side. My hair is naturally thick and curly, so I just wear it like that most of the time. By the time I'd finished getting dressed, Corahn was outside. I walked outside and looked at my watch while sitting in the passengers seat of Corahns car.

"Its 8:45 nigga, You said 'nine sum' what if I was still getting dressed, bastard" I mumbled the last part

"Adrian shut the fuck up" He said smiling .

"The fuck Is funny Corahn? Lemme know. I wanna laugh,"

"Yo face"

"Stop that lying. Knowing im cute." I said looking in the rear view mirror

"Get yo conceited ass out the mirror!"

I laughed as he started driving. As I looked out the window, Corahn turned on 100it Gang (Marijuana Time). This was currently our favorite song. We bobbed our heads and made hand gestures while rapping along with the song

Corahn pulled up to a unfamiliar house. Through all the drops I've made, I've never seen this house.

"Who house is this?" I asked

"Somebody by the name of Tink"

"That seem hella gay for a drug lord" I  laughed

Corahn handed me the duffle bag. Which was full of cocaine. But usually he carries it. I didn't question it though. We walked to the front door and rung the door bell. We waited a couple minutes before somebody opened the door. A tall guy came to the door. He was buff as hell, bald headed, and darkskin.

"Follow me" He Said

"Why the fuck everytime we do this, its a big ass security guard to let us the fuck in? Like can't they get off they ass and open the got damn door? Watch, this 'Tink' nigga finna be sitting at a desk or some shit " I said, it was obvious I was annoyed.

Corahn said nothing. He just looked at me and smiled a little.

The security guard led us to a room, and opened the door. I walked in and my mouth dropped. I slowly looked at Corahn who was trying his hardest not to laugh. I wanted to throw the bag down and whoop his ass. He didn't tell me this Tink person was a damn stud. I put It all together In my head. She must be somebody that Tank wanna do business with cause her money right. Him and Corahn using me cause they know this bitch gonna be attracted to me. Which would make her wanna do business with Tank so she'd see my ass often. Tank and Corahn ain't slick.

"What's ya name?" She asked while giving me a look over

She was brownskin, with muscular arms and dreads that fit her head nicely.

"Ace." I answered

Ace is the nickname Tank had given me.

"Well Ace, you gorgeous. You in a relationship?"

"Nope, she single" Corahn answered for me

I cut my eyes at him.

"Im straight, not gay, not bi, not confused, no curious, none of that"

"But have you ever been with a girl?"

"Nope."

"Then how would you know if you've never tried it?" She pressed

I said nothing. I wasn't finna have a conversation with this bitch. I don't owe her an explanation, I don't know her ass. I don't give a damn how much She resemble a nigga, she ain't one.

I handed her the bag. She looked me up and down one more time before she opened the bag. She took a lil of the coke and snorted it, I found that a little weird. Since I usually seen everyone else run it across their gums or someshit. However tink looked pleased. A little too pleased.

She snapped her fingers and the security guard threw corahn and I each a duffle bag.

"Tell tank I'll be hitting him up soon."

Corahn nodded.

I couldn't have gotten to the car any faster. Corahn got in and started laughing hard as hell.

"Oh It's funny? I fucking hate you corahn. You couldve told me it was a bitch."

"Then you wouldn't have came" He said.

"Man, take me the fuck home"

"You mad? Seriously? It was just business,"

I said nothing. He backed out the drive way and turned up his music. I realized he was going the opposite way. I didn't feel like being around my Mom at the moment anyway. Plus Corahns Mama can cook. I needed a good home cooked meal.

We pulled up to his house and I didn't see his moms car.

Mama Lockridge is like a mother to me. She encourages me to do well, and Chase my dreams. She even lets me spend the night when I get into it with my Mom. I have a few pieces of clothing, PJ's and personals in corahns dresser just in case I spend the night. which I plan to tonight. I know my mom wont care. Shit Shawnie disappear days at a time. Corahn unlocked the Door and I walked right In. walking into the kitchen I raided the refrigerator. I ran across some pizza. I grabbed a couple slices and warmed them up.

Corahn walked up the stairs slowly while on the phone. I could tell he was talking to one of them fast ass bitches from school. "Nah, you can't come over right now. Ima lil busy" I heard him say. I heard him walk into the bathroom. I got my pizza and walked upstairs pass the bathroom into his room. I took my shoes off and flopped onto his bed, along with turning on the tv with the remote. Corahn had walked in by the time I had gotten to my second slice of pizza. Damn near finished.

"What I tell yo ass bout eating In my bed?" He scowled

"Baby boy calm down, Im almost done"

Before I could take another bite, He snatched my pizza and finished it off.

"No worries baby guh" He said in a ratchet voice.

I looked at him and couldn't help but to smile.

Later that night

I had changed into my PJ's and gotten comfortable in Corahn's bed. He had finally came upstairs from talking on the phone with them hoes. He yawned and climbed in the bed.

"Adrian,"

"Yeah?"

"I luuhhh youu" He sang

"I love you too, light bright" I smiled shaking my head

Last Shot जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें