20 |:| Heal

A/N: I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in seven months. I'm starting to feel burnt out and uninterested, but I'm reaching to complete the stories that I started (except Hidden Sunshine sorry). Anyways, I hope you enjoy.

----

"You guys went quite far in the Winter Cup. I'm proud," Coach Sanada smiled at the second generation as the rest of the first string cheered for their teammates.

"It was super intense! Those guys were scary!" Nishimori exclaimed.

"Rakuzan was especially tricky to deal with. But we managed to pull through with Rindou's ideas," Sudou replied as Deatoro nodded.

"You all worked hard out there, so give yourselves a break. You'll do even better next year," the coach said and the team agreed.

Ryuu remained slouched on the bench without saying a word.

"Is something wrong, Ryuuji?" Tooru asked

"I'm fine..." He replied, "it's just that those so-called 'miracles' pissed me off with their whining yesterday."

"Ryuuji," the coach began. "I heard what happened during the match. Can you blame them for being upset?"

"They went on about how we ruined their stupid oath or whatever! Does everything revolve around them?!" He yelled, "as if they have the right to say shit! They toyed around with Meiko the same way last year. Buncha jerks..."

"Don't concern yourselves with the likes of them," Rindou spoke up while entering the gym. "I'm completely over them. Our entire fued has come to a conclusion; we're never going to see each other again."

Her friends stared at her. "Did something happen?"

"Yeah something happened," she immediately said before hesitating on her next sentence upon remembering Akashi's tear stained face. "I... just talked to Seijurou-senpai about it after the game. And it seemed that way."

"What were you expecting, Rindou?" Sudou asked.

"I... uh...." Her eyes widened and glanced at Deatoro. He focused on her expression from the corner of his eyes. "Well... not much. Obviously, things took a turn in the end of the match."

"So that final score wasn't a part of your plan?" Coach Sanada asked.

"I thought that we were going to win," Rindou replied. "I didn't realize that some people had ulterior motives."

"You're not a victim, Rindou!" Deatoro said. "You wouldn't have cared if we lost or won. You used us for your own issues."

"I did not set you guys up to lose! That was the point! You would've won if you hadn't done that score in the end!"