06 |:| Unwelcomings & Grudges

Touou was getting ready for their match with Seirin as Momoi decided not to tell Aomine about the situation with Teiko and Rindou. Given the fact that Aomine hates Rindou's guts, she wouldn't want to stress him out.

"And it's not because I'm worried about him or anything," Momoi told herself.

Kise and Midorima were uncomfortable and uneasy about the sudden news. Especially Midorima, who never wanted to hear of Rindou after graduating.

Kuroko is the only one who doesn't mind. He's just surprised that she took a liking towards basketball--enough to be someone's coach.

They all are curious about the new regulars of Teiko, and whether or not they're a strong team.

"Good job winning your games today" Rindou told the team as they walked out of the center.

"Man, high school teams are strong!" Nishimori exclaimed while stretching his arms.

"I'm so tired. . ." Tooru grunted as Rindou stared at him from the corner of her eye in concern.

"Say Rindou, who will be the first miracle that we're going to face?" Ryuuji asked.

"Hmm," Rindou gazed at the ceiling, "Well at this rate, it's no doubt that it'll be. . ."

She paused as everyone waited for her response. Before she could answer, an interrupting voice startled her.

"What the hell is this?!" Midorima exclaimed as he and Takao ran into them.

"Ah--it's Teiko" Takao said in surprise.

"Eh?" Rindou raised her eyebrow in confusion. "Who are you?"

"I'm Takao, from Shuutoku! And you are. . . ?"

Midorima squinted his eyes at her and the players behind her, "Takao, leave"

"Eh? What's your problem?!"

"This is my business, you clown" Midorima grunted as Takao sighed and walked off.

"Who's the giant carrot?" Nishimori asked.

"Idiot! That's Midorima Shintaro, the Miracles' main shooter!" Ryuuji whispered.

"Who are these people?" Midorima rudely asked, making Ryuuji and Nishimori's blood boil.

"I've never seen their faces before. Did you seriously just pick up random people on the street to be your team?" He added.

"OI OI OI, YOU SHOULD WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOU MOSS-HAIRED NERD" Nishimori roared as he looked up at Midorima with a scrunched-up face.

Midorima's glasses flashed as he looked down at the boy, "He's so small. . ."