B O D Y C O U N T

"ADRIAN GET THE DOOR" I yell out to adrian when I hear a couple knocks on the door. "Cesar, Celia, dinners ready!" I wipe my hands on the dish towel by the stove and set the enchiladas on the table. "Hey October this is my brother, Oscar." Cesar said. I turned around and seen the guy I accidentally hit earlier. "Oh you again." Oscar said giving me a wink. "You two know each other?" Cesar asked with wide eyes. "Not really, I accidentally hit his car earlier." I said shyly. Adrian grabbed my arm, "Excuse us." He said with a smile towards cesar and oscar, and pulled me into the hallway.

 "Are you fucking kidding!" He yelled at me in a whisper. "Who the fuck do you think your talking to Adrian?" I whisper yelled back at him. "You crashed into Oscars car? You know he's a santos right?" He asked looking at me like I was dumb. "What the hell is a santos? Adrian are doing drugs?" I grabbed his face to look closer at him. "What was it, weed, cocaine, acid?" "October stop!" He yelled. I pulled away from him and crossed my arms. "What the fuck is your problem Adrian?" I asked raising my brow. "Oscar is a santos, he's in a gang, and he's high up." Adrian said quieter, looking around the corner to make sure Oscar didn't hear him. "And? Just because someone is in a gang doesn't mean they're not a human adrian, We barely even know him, and I'm not about to judge him when I haven't even had a conversation with him." I scowled at Adrian. "Oh so if I joined a gang I'd be a normal person and you'd treat me like a normal person." Adrian said getting more aggressive with every word he spoke, He narrowed his eyes and turned around to head back into the kitchen. "Adrian get your ass back-" he had already went back into the kitchen. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before walking into the kitchen. I looked at Adrian and mouthed 'This isn't over.'

We were all sitting around the kitchen table, Cesar was talking with Celia about some project she had at school, and Adrian was talking to Oscar. "So, your body count is one?" Adrian asked Oscar. I choked on my water as soon as the words left his mouth. "What?" Oscar asked looking straight at Adrian. Adrian set his napkin down, "Well you only have one tear drop, so that means you killed someone, right?" Adrian said with a hostile voice, not breaking eye contact with Oscar. Before Oscar could speak Celia butted into the conversation, "Actually there's more than just one thing that a tear drop symbolizes, It could represent a long sentence, or the murder of a close friend, there could be more, but thats all I learned from dad." Celia said. "So what is it Oscar, Did you kill someone? Spend along time in prison?" Adrian baggered Oscar. I was about to speak up before Celia beat me to it. "Adrian you should know better than to badger a gang member, I thought you learned your lesson when dads homie beat your ass" Celia said with a light chuckle. "Celia! Language!" I said to her "Adrian, Living room. Now." I said standing up from my seat. 

"No I'm good here sis, so Oscar looking for any new recruits? I mean I know you jumped your own brother in and all, I was just wondering, I've been interested in joining." Adrian said crossing his arms on the table. Once he said that I blew my top. "ADRIAN WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!" I yelled at him grabbing his shirt and standing him up. "I think we should go.." Cesar said setting down his fork. Adrian stepped closer and got in my face "What are you going to do about it October?" Adrian questioned me. "What am I going to do about?! Are you serious Adrian." I said balling up my fist getting angrier by the second. "Yeah October, all you do is run from your problems, you ran when shit got tough with mom and dad, If we would've stayed they'd probably still be alive!" He yelled getting up in my face. "You ran when they were killed, so are you going to run now?" He shook his head laughing a little. 

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Oscar get up out of his chair. "You're nothing but a bitch October." Adrian spat. Before I could even think I brought my fist up and punched him in the face. "I've done everything for you! I've given up any chance of making a life for myself for you! You selfish inconsiderate prick" I yelled, pointing at Adrian. Adrian's jaw clenched as he returned the favor and sent a blow to my jaw. Cesar and Celia both jumped up to hold back Adrian as Oscar grabbed my arm and took me outside.

"I'm so sorry about this, I swear he's never like this I don't know what happened." I apologize to Oscar once we got outside. "Stop talking, you need to get your jaw checked, even I heard the crack." Oscar said opening up the passenger door of his car. "Get in" He said. "No I'm fine-" he cut me off before I could finish. "I said stop talking, now get in the car, I'm taking you to the emergency room so they can check out your jaw." I was about to argue but a wave a pain washed over my face, I got in the car as Oscar walked around to the opposite side and got in. "Cesar just texted me." Oscar said looking down at his phone while driving. I looked at him with a raised brow, since I was sentenced to silence till a doctor looks at my jaw. Oscar looked back up at the road. "He's gonna bring adrian back to our place for the night, he doesn't want to leave you two alone." He said. I laid my head back on the head rest and rolled my eyes. "I swear to god I'm gonna kill adrian." I whispered. Oscar looked at me with a slight smirk on his face. "I gotta say hermosa, you looked hot throwing that punch." I rolled my eyes "Stop talking" I said with a slight smile.

.

.

.

Another Update! Adrians a BITCH. LMAO 

theres not that much interaction between oscar and october but it's for the charater build up I swear there will be more oscar and october. I just don't want to jump straight into it you feel me?

Let me know what you think! I appreciate any feedback! CRITICISM INCLUDED . EDUCATE MY ASS.