Chapter 1: Deal?

Seto's P.O.V

(Age 17)

I covered my face as a potion blew up.

Another failure.

I quickly clean up and put the ingredients away as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

I jump on my bed and pretend to be sleeping. My door swung open and the smell of clone filled my lungs. I flattend my ears and made my tail go down as I heard the foot steps move closer to me.

"Get up faggot. We got to go to the kingdom and show the king and his son your...ability" my dad scowled at me. I pretend to wake up and get ready until my dad finally left. I threw on my cloak and put up my hood up to cover my face. I exit my room and headed outside with my dad.

Apparently, news spread that I was a hybrid and a sorcerer. I guess the king wanted to show me to his son for god knows what reason. So that's it I guess.

My father and I approach the king and his son and stepped down on one knee.

"Son, what do you think" The king asked Prince Brice and pointed towards me. Prince Brice looked around my age. Except taller. He wore a butter (gold) outfit and black pants. He had beautiful blond hair and ocean blue eyes. Prince Brice observed me carefully. His eyes trailing up and down my body, making me a bit uncomfortable. And of course, whenever I'm uncomfortable, my ears flatten and my tail wrapped around my waist.

Prince Brice saw this and gasped in amazement. He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up so his ocean blue eyes met with my brown hazel ones.

"He's beautiful. Thank you Father" Prince Brice said.

Beautiful?

"Ah, anything for my son. May I have a word with you, Mr. Sorcerer" the king ordered my dad. I just stood there as they dragged my dad away.

"So...Seto is it?" Prince Brice said.

"Yeah."

"Hopefully we can become best friends! Or even more!" Prince Brice grinned at the idea. Again, my ears flatten and my tail wrapped around my waist.

"Aww your so cute when your uncomfortable" He stated, causing my tail to wrap more tightly around my thin frame.

"U-Um...Prince Brice a-a-are you gay?" I stuttered.

"Um...Well I-" He was cut off when my dad appeared with a contract.

"F-Father what's that?" I asked. He showed me the contract and I gasped.

He...sold me?!?

It said:

Until decision for marriage, Seto Sorcerer will be a loyal servant to Brice Solace.

W-What!?!