Chapter 23: Mistakes

Deadlox's P.O.V

I have to get rid of it. Sky won't forgive me for doing this...but it must be done. I carefully tied the knot, making sure it was tight enough to succeed. I stepped on a stool, and was about to put the rope around my neck. I took my last breath...

"TY STOP!"

I was suddenly tackled to the floor. The rope fell out of my hands, and I was pinned to my wrists on the floor. On top of me was a very sad Adam, tears streaming down his face, and hair sticking out in different directions.

"I-I..." I stuttered.

I didn't know what to say. Adam looked like he was on his breaking point. Why did I do this?

As if reading my thoughts, Adam said "Why did you do this?"

I didn't know how to answer him. I just stared into his eyes. The brown orbs that were once filled with happiness were now full of despair.

He leaned in, and connected our lips. I kissed him back. It wasn't a fight for dominance. It was just full of passion. After we parted for air, Adam looked into my eyes.

"Don't ever try to commit suicide again, or I will join you" he said in a serious tone.

I nodded. Adam got off me and grabbed the rope. He showed me the rope, and then tossed it out the window.

I jumped up and ran towards the window, only to be stopped by Adam. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in. He wrapped his arms around me and started to cry.

"Don't l-leave me too" he cried.

I didn't know what to do. I really wanted to die, but...I can't do this to Adam. Its bad enough his mom and dad left him. I'm the only family he has left. I've been with him since kindergarten.

"O-Okay" I said, wrapping my arms around him.

We hugged in awkward silence until Adam spoke up.

"You have one too, don't you?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"A...what?" I asked.

"The thing. Don't worry...I have one too" he replied.

Suddenly one eye began to glow yellow. It began flickering, then it went back to normal.

Adam hugged me again.

"We'll get through this together" he said.

Brice's P.O.V

"How is it doc?" I asked the doctor.

Dr. Hernandez examined Seto, using a weird machine to look at the baby.

"Well" he said, "it appears that there was a mis-"

Seto began to cry loudly. He quickly latched onto me, his tail wrapping around both of us.

"I'm so sorry Brice" he cried.

I rubbed his back soothingly. The doctor looked very awkward, then I spoke up.

"Um...what were you gonna say?"

"Well," he said "I was about to say there was mistake in your results. Your not having 1 kid, your having 2!"

Seto looked up at the doctor. I tried to register what he just said.

"We...what?!" I practically yelled.

"Congrats!" Mr. Hernandez said, then exited out.

I looked at Seto.

"We're going to have 2 kids!" I said happily.

Seto's lips curled into a smile. He hugged me again tightly.

"I love you" Seto said.

"I love you more"

"I love you times four" Seto retorted.

"I love you forever more"

-----

WHAT A GREAT CHAPTER!

FOR NOW...

HAVE A NICE DAY!

STAY FLUFFY!